Reviews for The Martyrdom of Marie
Friday Maria chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this concept- a world without any religion. Lovely, keep on writing!
the-astonished-youth chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
this mirrors the persecutions of Christians in Roman times and it's really sad and scary to think that this might actually start happening to us again in times to come. I loved how truthful and straightforward this story was. It didn't beat around the bush and the use of dialogue woven in between interactions of the townspeople was soo engrossing! love this short work and how it was written! honestly.. I am obsessed now with how this will end!
Vee
West Coast nigga chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
BIG? You're gonna be wearing a toe-tag nigga.
corrieg chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. Dystopias always suck me in, but you did a particularly good job giving a feel for the society with a few brief bits of information. I love that the woman recites the Nicene Creed. You could have had her say lots of different things, of course, but those words have such resonance with all Christians. (Or most Christians, anyway.)

Would you mind if I listed your story under a new community I'm forming? It's in the Spiritual category, called Christian Characters. I'd like to collect some interesting Christian fiction together, easier for people to find, hopefully.