Reviews for The Fighter's Child Prodigy
bettyboop1124 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Great story!
iamLouieDaWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awesome story, just like the one connected to it. You're an awesome writer and deserve this be made in to a book. I reccommend you do it now before someone else does.
m.annbrown chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lovely, as usual. She has such deep, pitiful sorrow, this poor Tesla. I'm glad for the ending. She's got her little spot of sunlight and no one can steal that from her. Fantastic read!
Magicmilk chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
T_T i'm so happy this had a beautiful ending!
Aya Marie Love chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I don't know why it's taken me so long to read this, but I have to say that I have enjoyed it as much as your other stories!

Sincerely,

Aya
Lavender Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Gosh! That was such a beautiful story! I have to admit, when my friend informed of fictionpress, I wasn't very interested in checking out any story. When I finally decided to, this one was the first thing that caught my eye and I have to admit, The Fighter's Child is extremely well written and expressed! Thank you for such a wonderful first story on this site!
Avery H chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
haha, i kept thinking that it was in a Asian kind of setting, mostly Chinese/Japanese sorta stuff. Probably because ive been reading too much manga & maybe your use of the 'Emperor' and that kind of stuff. _'