Reviews for Blood Contract
Acie chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
Great story
SailorPikaAngel chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
I read all the chapters staying up late and am highly intrigued by Lazarus and Jena's story. Lazarus does seem like a tyrant initially but he is trying to protect Jena and is hurt because even though he truly cares and wants to protect her, there are outside dark forces and he needs to prepare her because she was obviously hurt before when he is not there. Jena is overwhelmed but does have fire in her to question and stand up for herself. I'm glad Xavier is finally stepping up and explaining more to her. I'm fascinated by his character and what happens to his soulmate which was briefly touched upon when he touched Jena's mark. I truly hope you will update.
Lilypad125 chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Vitarious? Vitamen Hilarious. I feel that the X character is quite similar to Xiaver from X men.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
I read this last year and I was so excited to read the next chapters I'm in love with this story and honestly really in love with Xavier (also Lazarus)...should have read the notice before re-reading the whole story again :(
Well it's a shame this story is not continuing I thought it was great, hopefully it does get updated in the future.
TheNextGamer chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
Hm, didn't realize this story was discontinued. A shame, but oh well.

Thanks for bringing his story to existence.
TheNextGamer chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I can't help but feel immense dislike for Lazarus from how you introduced him. He feels unrelatable, and I find him to be a bit of a douche. If this was your goal, to make him seem unlikeable at first, then perfectly executed! I just hope you manage to sway my opinion of him in a more positive note in later chapters, if you want me to root for him as a protagonist.

You know, like, add personality besides smug douchebag.

The story seems great though. Keep up the good work!
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
I am sad.. But I would love to see the end of the story.
Lunacrusader chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
I'm in love with your story. You're building Jena's relationship with everyone, instead of that rushed crap I always see in 95% of the fics I read. And I loved to see things under Xavier's perspective, I wonder if you would write under Lazarus' too? I'd love it even more, under Jena's sight it is really hard to "see" him. Some episodes I particularly would love to re-read in Lazaru's POV.

I noticed you haven't updated since 2013, and I know time is kind of a precious commodity after you start college and work and family etc, but would you post at least a chapter where you explain the story's universe and the conflict which generated this fic? It wouldn't be an end, but I guess at least would satiate some of our thirst... We'd learn more about Charlie and Lazarus too, I believe everyone would love to know their full background.

It's just a suggestion though, and in case you still plan on continuing the story, I'd wait as long as it took to read a new chapter. There are fics I've been accompanying for 10 years, and they're really worth the wait, this wouldn't be different.

Hope to hear from you soon!
markapa chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Okay wait, since when is 5'6 and 120 pounds fat? Since when? That's all I can think about while I'm reading this story lol I'm pretty sure that is the ideal bmi for 5'6
trueBibliophiliac chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Okay where to start? Well first this story is friken amazing! You've done a great job of not falling into easy stereotypes for the female lead and I can actually relate to her (mainly because the comfort of books in a time of crisis is apparently something we have in common). The use of science is genius. I honestly hope you update I nearly cried in public when I noticed this story hasn't been updated in over a year. I WILL HAVE THE HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE THIS :)
eenitsedStarzz chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I adore Lazarus! The dialogue is witty and humorous and the pacing is good as the story progresses. I can't wait to read more and I'm looking forward to their romance blossoming!
K chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Dude, 5'6" and 120 pounds is actually really skinny. I'm 5'1.5" and 125Lbs and you can see my ribs. Unless her muscle-to-fat ratio is hella fekked up there's no way she's even slightly chubby. Other than that I like your story. You actually have really nice grammar/spelling, which is a nice change.
Miss Kristina chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I would really see you finish this story it is truly inspiring. :-)
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
I'm very curious to see the bond develop, and Jena recover her memories. It feels like it's time for the waiting period on that front to be over.

Enjoyed the new chapters. Good luck with what you're working on now.
Miho Tribe chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Just wanna say I absolutely adore this story and I can't wait to keep reading it. Unfortunately it is now past midnight and I have a full day of lectures tomorrow. If the nagging encouragements of my mother to go to sleep didn't pester me so I'd be sitting here reading until the last word. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »