Reviews for Blood Contract
MelikaCalva chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
This story has just absorbed me...

Can't wait to read the rest.
XtremeAngell chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I love it so far and can tell it's gonna be a deliciously long story!

The plot is great and I like your writing style. Though sometimes I get confused as much as Jena and have to read the same lines twice to be sure I understand correctly hehe.

I love your charachters! Obviously the two main characthers Jena and Lazarus, but also Xavier he is interesting. I also like Dexter and hope to see more interaction with him in the future.

I'm not sure if I missed it or not but what IS Jena excatly?

The language Lazarus spoke is it made up by you or is it language that exist already?

Anyway love it and can't wait for an update!
Rini chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
This is such a creative story! I love the plot and characters. It just makes me want to squeal! And Tango is absolutely adorable.

Keep up the good work and happy belated birthday!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Oh my gosh, those is great! I haven't read anything like it, and I can't wait to see where you take it :) please update soon!
Bubbly Girl chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Awesome chapter! :) I really can't wait for the next one! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
DaniD3 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I am adoring this story! The idea is so original..and captivating. I really enjoy Jenna and her inner monolouge. She is funny, bright and captivating. The mystery of what she is is unfolding at a good pace, AND of course one can't help but to swoon at Lazarus. ;)
Buhbyesuckers chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
o...I#m totally loving this story!:D
WA0520 chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
lmfao. She's so blind xD
Efra chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
I dont know what you are talking about. Keep writing this is perfect! By the HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

As I read on I do get what your talking about, it being alittle akward. but i love the romance thing between them. :)

It makes me want to read more ;)

By the way the last part was cute
Krullie chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
oh more more more fluff here. I really like the flow of the story. It is very easy to read and to enjoy. If only there was more fluff out here.

take care
Blondiej1 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Jena is his mate not the other bitch(sorry I can't remember her name and don't want to spell it wrong)!

This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. You are an awesome writer and to think that this is without someone proofing it is saying a lot, you are truly a great writer, it's just natural from what it seems, and by the way I think this chapter turned out quite well if I do say so myself(which I kinda just did lol). I wanted to wish you a Happy Late Birthday and a Very Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy the holiday's!

Regards,

Sarah (Blondiej1)

P.S. I'll be reviewing from now on, I try to catch up first before I review, and I just found the story yesterday.
SocialInhalation chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
hahahahaha!

I realize that you have probably gotten this in many reviews, but this is just too cute . . . despite the fact that he is a dragon and they're cuddling and such. But that's besides the point.

Once again, you awe me with your way with words and plot. Just the right amount of romance, magik, humor, and seriousness. Such raw emotion that I feel it as I read!

Continue upon this written journey! I will gladly follow you through the adventures in this world!
violet-eyez chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
lol...lazarus
DefineVintage chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
aw I'm loving the developement between Jena and lazarus, I love how you're doing it subtlely and it's making me want to read the chapters over and over again! merry christmas and can't wait for your next update :) xx
haha21 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Early Christmas Eve!

Hahahah! I do love Lazarus and Jena's relationship. Update again soon, please and thank you.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »