Reviews for Blood Contract
eternita chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I found this story today and it is very intriguing. I never read anything similar. Can't wait to see where this is going.
your gaurdian angel chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
omg this is really good !

please pleas please continue! i really love lazarus and jena's relationship :)
choc me chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Thats an interesting story! Looking forward to reading more!
80feetdeep chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
GREAT, Great, great story. So little reviews though, it's a shame.

I particularly enjoy your writing style. Very coy :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Oh My Goodness! :) I love this chapter! :) Thank you soo much for the update and please try to post another chapter soon! :) Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Blackrain7557 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
This is definitely one of my favorite stories right now, you're writing is very good and the plot develops very well. Really looking forward to the next update for this.
Bubbly Girl chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Wow! :) This story is really good so far! I hope that you update soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
sunshine423 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
I love the beginnings of your story and hope you continue with it.
wavelight chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Just came across this story! So far it's great and I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work, it's a great read. :)
Lilly S. Robert chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
liking the story cant wait to read more,and see how it goes keep writing.
eqgzmama chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Great story! Can't wait for more!
eqgzmama chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Great story! Can't wait for more!
Mak Hertz chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I think you've got a really great idea here. It's not an overused concept (at least not in my readings, though I am rather new to the fantasy genre on fictionpress), and it's well written. I'll admit there were a few times I've been rather confused, but I think that's part of the mystery of it all. And Jena sure doesn't ask all the questions I'd ask, but I also realize that's because you don't want us to learn too much too fast. I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what's next! Keep up the great work!

Oh and I'm REALLY curious to know what Charles (and subsequently Jena) is. That's one of the biggest things I can't believe she's not asked yet. I know that'd be #1 priority for me. :)
atreyu love chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
i love the story. I wonder what type of bond they really have. what does it entail? please update!
violet-eyez chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
so lazarus was the visitor that came to charles and what was it that they discussed? that laz would protect jena?
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »