Reviews for Blood Contract
Seath Zevi chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Update! Please? lol There's a few spelling errors here and there but it's good. :]]
DefineVintage chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
ooh, I like this story :) It's interesting, the dialogue's good, I'm a bit confused ith the story line, but that's probably because with only four chapters, it hasn't had a chance to develope yet :) can't wait for the next chappie :)
heather.is.epic chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I love this story so far please keep up the good work!
dragongigi chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Lazarus is so stingy with the detail about the blood contract. The story is moving slow want some action. When we going to meet the grandpa again he will be more forthcomming with info. Can wait for more.

Lazaeus is definitely the mysterious shadow in chapter 1. Did he knew that they were faithed to be mates that's why he visit her at a young age? Just guessing.

Like your story but want more character interacts, such as the villian. Want to know who he is?
Theresa98 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
That was such a great chapter! Finally some more questions were answered, but now I have even more! I'm so curious...and I totally love Lazarus! I can't wait to read more!
WA0520 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I'm completely hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Theresa98 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
So far your story is really intriguing. I'm excited to learn more about the contract and this mysterious Lazarus character. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Red Warden chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
So far this story is really interesting, can't wait to find out what the exact terms off their contract is. Some how I think it's something that has never even crossed Jena's mind.
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hello, hello.

From what I have read, I have found this story really interesting! I think the idea of a contract is really interesting because we actually enter contracts everyday and we don't even know it! Like when we buy mobile phones, sign up for sports teams etc :) But magical contracts are SO much more interesting, hehehe.

Okies on to the review! :

-EDIT:

Apparently my review is too big for FP's reviewing contraints... so I'm going to have to email it to you later instead! (which works actually because I had originally written it in a Word document and made it pretty and everything, haha.)

xx erika
lj messinese chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
really good and interesting. can't wait for more :)
Wintergreenelf chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Just found this story, and I love it!

I can't wait to read more :)
Jennyt82 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
O.O What an ominous sounding ending! Hurry and update, i want to know more about this contract!
Jennyt82 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
M...I'm not too sure i like Mr. Tall, dark and handsome either now. As for reviews, i wouldn't worry about them too much. As you said when a story first starts out it doesn't get many. When i started writing my first story, i only got 1 review for the first chapter! Things improve as time goes on and people continue to read the story. It may also be that people want to read the next chapter immediately rather than leave a review, i almost did (
Jennyt82 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Interesting, very interesting. I'm not to keen on Xavier but Mr. tall, dark and handsome that came in at the end definitely has my curiosity piqued.
Illiana DarkBlade chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Please update soon :3 your story is amazingly detailed and descriptive without losing track of the story line, and i love Jena, she's someone i would be geeked to hang out with :D
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »