Reviews for Blood Contract
Miss Kristina chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I would really see you finish this story it is truly inspiring. :-)
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
I'm very curious to see the bond develop, and Jena recover her memories. It feels like it's time for the waiting period on that front to be over.

Enjoyed the new chapters. Good luck with what you're working on now.
Miho Tribe chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Just wanna say I absolutely adore this story and I can't wait to keep reading it. Unfortunately it is now past midnight and I have a full day of lectures tomorrow. If the nagging encouragements of my mother to go to sleep didn't pester me so I'd be sitting here reading until the last word. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
KuraraOkumura chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
... Can you please continue this? :/ I'm sorry. I realize you probably have things in life that have kept you away from this for another six months. But I just...I really want to know what happens. :/

By the way, I was glad to read that you listen to Japanese artists. :P Since you're into that, I'm also gonna guess that you're into anime and manga, and that your name comes from One Piece. Am I right? xD Zoro is my favourite OP character, and also one of my two favourite characters of all time. ;P

Anyway, I really hope to see you soon. I'll be going into University next year so I understand your struggle with this. If you ever need help, because you have an author block, or if you need a beta, ring me. Metaphorically of course, you don't have my number and I don't think we're even in the same country in the first place. xD Either way, thanks for dropping this masterpiece on my path. :) 3
Ladyodd chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
You have done a good job. Update soon pretty please
KuraraOkumura chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I have to say, I just finished Chapter 6 and I am positively in LOVE with this story. Lazarus has to be my favourite character. I find it funny that Jena still hasn't realized that it her he was talking about when she asked about his true mate. Since he was after telling her that unless the other party is a child they bite instantly, she could have known for sure it wasn't Sharai, since she's certainly not a child, even though she looks like a twenty-year old and sounds like a total bitch.

There's one thing that I thought doesn't really make sense. In the first two chapters, Dexter and Xavier act like they don't know who she is when talking to themselves. But since they obviously knew her as a child as we just find out, that doesn't really equate to the rest of the story. Am I right? x)
KuraraOkumura chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
OhmyGod... Lazarus... My heart... My heart is broken ;;_;; D': 3
KuraraOkumura chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
OhmyKami, Dexter and Xavier! xD Not sure if I ship them, but they're such fun! xD

And, I'm really starting to be fascinated with Lazarus. *.* Now Chapter 3!
KuraraOkumura chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
That second Chapter ended a little abruptly. And there's no full stop, which makes me wonder if maybe you left out something at the end? o.O

Another thing. In the sentence: "There was a glint of lustful possession in his eyes. I do hope that it has nothing to do with my body.", why is the second sentence in the present tense? It doesn't make much sense for it to be so in the circumstances.

Otherwise great! But where was blondie after Lazarus came in? o.O x) Now Chapter 3! :D
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
SHOOT!

I just finished the first chapter and I already love this! :D Now Chapter 2. :3

Just one thing; what's with "excuse my French" just there? What's with the 'french' when she's speaking English? Or was it just meant as a joke? x)
Valinedel chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Finally a fantasy romance that is well written! I love Tango! So cute! I just love the idea of him and puppy like he is even though he's not. You do a good job describing your characters and staying focused on what the reader wants. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
read later
lovelessbird chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Just started reading and I really like it, what I really hope to see is some of jenas smarts come out more that was mentioned in her childhood.
AKhwab chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
I have heard some of the songs you mentioned at the end. I enjoy them myself. This was an interesting chapter. There was more clarity here than in all the other chapters where explanations were done. But, you still have a long way to go. Keep writing. Don't stop. I am waiting :)
AKhwab chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
You make it sound so easy to work out... :(
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »