Reviews for Blood Contract
AKhwab chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Lol at the last part. Something about the way Laz acted when Jena screamed denial in this chapter was weird andsurprising. I was expecting some kind of anger and passion.
AKhwab chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Laz is... something. I just want them to kiss or something!
AKhwab chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
This chapter was enjoyable. I know what Jena and Laz really are. He is stupid if he doesn't get what Jena thinks of Sharai. Who is Nezer?
AKhwab chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Hey, you are going good so far but the explaining part at the end got really confusing. I started losing track at around the post office part. I didn't know who was talking what anymore. Sorry!
AKhwab chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
This chapter was very well-written. I have no complaints.
AKhwab chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was an awesome chapter. Very well-written and I spotted only one mistake for someone who said she (?) Needed a Beta.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I've loved reading this story! I recently became quite ill and am escaping into books (as I have since I was a child), and you're one of the better authors I've found here. Please stop denigrating yourself! you have quite a lot of talent as a storyteller!

I hope you continue the story. I'd really like to know what happens next!
Kara P chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter! I don;t mind the point of view, whatever floats your boat. ;)
haha21 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
You...update slowly. Update more often please. You're doing fantastically as is.
Arkytior's Rose chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Finally an update after a long time! Loved the Chapter very much.. Eagerly waiting for next Chapter.. Please Update Soon Dear... :)
Kairi Moon Goddess chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Aww, Tango sounds like a joy to be around! Loved it!
Kairi Moon Goddess chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I wonder what power Jena possess? Short chapter but great!
Kairi Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow...I was interested the moment I started reading on what was going to happen next. I loved how you did not waste time into getting to the vital part for this chapter. Very well done!
Wicked4life chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Nice mad world comment, i love that abslove this story btw.
Wicked4life chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I love dexter, can i have more of him?
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »