Reviews for Blood Contract
I saw the monster in you chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
This was a really good chapter! Xavier would also have to be my favorite character, and I'm so glad we got to see more of a dynamic between him and Jena. I hope it continues. You're such a wonderful writer, don't doubt!
xoxo 3
lurker chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
I rarely review, a bad habit I know, however your story is one of my favorites and I'd really love for you to complete it. This chapter is actually one of your best to me & pov changes are actually really refreshing! Please continue in whatever way you wish to & remember you are your worst critic!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Ooh i liked this chapter. I really liked seeing Xavier's POV, and I love seeing how his relationship with Jena has changed, i loved seeing his internal struggle with the guilt, and his constant comparison of Jena to rose. I love how he was so amused at her relief that he wouldn't train her like Laz, and how his solution was something Laz wouldn't like. Flr the record, I love third person and multiple POVs. Great job!
ColleenScholes chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
This is great so far. I love the dynamic relationship between lazarus and jena. Your writing is very good and the world building has a solid foundation. I like the other characters and their relationship to jena also. It definetly adds depth to the story. I hope sharai and jena become friends at some point, as i feel that having another female character will bring Jena's personality out more. But great job so far. Pleeeaaasssseeee update soon!
Gremlin-Rayne chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I like it, maybe even love this story! The yin-yang sort of thing between Jena and Lazarus is really interesting. Keep writing please!
Vanquish13 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
o3o
She feels lighter.
AHA.
RELATIONSHIP IS WORKING.
Now, if they can only sleep in the same bed... ;) just hugging would help them so much more

So, Jena is hot, sweaty, and exhausted from training. ;) Laz must be resisting quite hard. owo
Ravyne and Katt B chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Awesome! That's all I can say: awesome! :D

-KB
DorkExpress chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Oh gosh! An athlete would kill for Lazarus to train them! Lol... But I must say that I am very glad you updated. This story is very good and I want to know how it ends.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, the friendly shift in the relationship between Lazarus and Jena was nice. I like how she was annoyed with him, their arguing dissolving into laughter was funny.

Nice job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This story is great! Keep up the work and keep the chapters coming. If you're not a English/Journalism major you should be. (Yes I'm being serious.) :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I am seriously hoping you update this soon.
It's incredible, the intricacy of the plot - what a blood bond means. I hate suspicions when it was stated that blood bonds are the highest forms thay they would be like marriage of a sorts, but ai never expected much more then that. Not the soul mates, or the past or anything. I really am enjoying this /alot/ and im completly in love with lazarus and so eager to read more! I love this. I just stalked your profile (i'm following you on tumblr too. 'Forever-sirius' hehe) I can't wait for more!
bren43050 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
What happened? Please finish the story. I really am enjoying it.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »