Reviews for The Search for Cinderella
TheMagicalHandbag chapter 16 . 8/5
Really love your story! I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30
Woot! An update! Jade look sounds fetching :P
Poor Emma and Edward :( I hope you plan on making them a pair! .
Adventure in tunnels await Jade :D

Take care and stay healthy (:
zagato chapter 15 . 7/10
Thank you for the update! Jade will cut her hair now or let Dimitri chop it. She will go through the tunnel and trap doors and maybe find another mystery to solve.
heal me forever chapter 14 . 6/8
Yes! I see an update:D I love how grouchy Edward always is towards Emma’s ‘pretty boy’! Haha. Can’t wait to see what he will do next with upcoming matchmaking for Emma.

Hope you update soon and stay safe :)
DarknessEmbodied chapter 14 . 6/7
Thank you! I have been waiting for so long for your chapters! It was well worth the wait though!
heal me forever chapter 13 . 3/27
This take on Cinderella is amazing. I love it. Hope you will update soon. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13
Please updatee
theblacksheepinme chapter 13 . 10/7/2019
Omg you updated! Thank you so much! I loved reading your stories and I remember looking forward to this one so to see a notif from here when I opened my old email was an unexpected but great treat! I love how the story is progressong and Jades and Lukes growing friendship. Jade is such a strong girl and Luke seems like such a gentle prince. I cant wait to see the romance progress between them and hope to see him snap out of whatever it is he's under. Its also amusing to read abt Edward and he's crush on Emma. He actually reminds me of Damian back when he was being pissy abt getting engaged. This story is so fun and I would really love to read it until the end if you feel like sharing it with us!
Tove Harlow chapter 13 . 9/1/2019
Please, oh, PLEASE continue this story. I started reading yesterday and already finished all the available chapters. I'm dying to know what happens next. I read your story Bonded-finished it just the other day, in fact-and became obsessed with your writing. I sincerely hope you're able to update soon.

Bests,
Tove
Jasmine chapter 13 . 8/30/2019
Pleaseeeee update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2019
Please update this is really good
Maia the Writer chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
I am so glad you started working on this again! I love this version of Cinderella. I really do like Jade's character and I am impressed with how she has passed as a boy so far. Prince Luke is a very new and interesting take on Prince Charming, especially with with his brother Prince Edward. I also love Emma too and her sweetness and her friendship with Jade.
Coco chapter 12 . 8/10/2019
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP...I CAN't REALLY WAIT to read more.U r a Fabulous writer.
Ria chapter 12 . 8/5/2019
Hey,I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of this story and I look forward to it's each and every update with bated breath...I really feel sad for Prince Luke though...He seems like a lonely person with a cheerful disposition...I hope Jade would be able to bring him back to his former self...And I can't wait to know when Prince will discover Jade's real identity...Hope you update asap..
Lynix chapter 11 . 7/31/2019
I always get excited when I see your update, this story is amazing and I especially love Jade's character. Upload soon please.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »