Reviews for The Search for Cinderella
theblacksheepinme chapter 13 . 10/7
Omg you updated! Thank you so much! I loved reading your stories and I remember looking forward to this one so to see a notif from here when I opened my old email was an unexpected but great treat! I love how the story is progressong and Jades and Lukes growing friendship. Jade is such a strong girl and Luke seems like such a gentle prince. I cant wait to see the romance progress between them and hope to see him snap out of whatever it is he's under. Its also amusing to read abt Edward and he's crush on Emma. He actually reminds me of Damian back when he was being pissy abt getting engaged. This story is so fun and I would really love to read it until the end if you feel like sharing it with us!
Tove Harlow chapter 13 . 9/1
Please, oh, PLEASE continue this story. I started reading yesterday and already finished all the available chapters. I'm dying to know what happens next. I read your story Bonded-finished it just the other day, in fact-and became obsessed with your writing. I sincerely hope you're able to update soon.

Bests,
Tove
Jasmine chapter 13 . 8/30
Pleaseeeee update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22
Please update this is really good
Maia the Writer chapter 12 . 8/19
I am so glad you started working on this again! I love this version of Cinderella. I really do like Jade's character and I am impressed with how she has passed as a boy so far. Prince Luke is a very new and interesting take on Prince Charming, especially with with his brother Prince Edward. I also love Emma too and her sweetness and her friendship with Jade.
Coco chapter 12 . 8/10
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP...I CAN't REALLY WAIT to read more.U r a Fabulous writer.
Ria chapter 12 . 8/5
Hey,I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of this story and I look forward to it's each and every update with bated breath...I really feel sad for Prince Luke though...He seems like a lonely person with a cheerful disposition...I hope Jade would be able to bring him back to his former self...And I can't wait to know when Prince will discover Jade's real identity...Hope you update asap..
Lynix chapter 11 . 7/31
I always get excited when I see your update, this story is amazing and I especially love Jade's character. Upload soon please.
TheGuardianAnano chapter 11 . 7/30
That was an awesome chapter. I love the last line especially! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20
Love the story so far! Please continue to update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1
Dun dun dun. I feel like this stories about to pick up the pace . Can’t wait. Update soon xx
Hi chapter 9 . 6/27
Havent read on this site for years. Got the email and thought why not? Hahahaa keep up the good work
TheGuardianAnano chapter 8 . 6/4
This Story is great! You did a great job with the vocabulary, which makes me feel as if I was in the story at that time period.
Mia chapter 7 . 5/25
Waiting eagerly for your next update...I was desperately hoping for you to update this story ,since I love this story too much for my own good...So please keep on updating this story.I just can't wait to know what is waiting for us in the coming chapters...
marzmez chapter 6 . 2/9/2017
Awwwww! Just as the story is gaining momentum... Will you be updating anytime soon?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »