Reviews for The Search for Cinderella
Guest chapter 28 . 50m
OMG can’t wait for the next chapter. We’re finally getting somewhere
Annabelle chapter 28 . 15h
THE SHIP HAS SAILED
Guest chapter 1 . 15h
How many chapters are left.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19
more Insufferable jade pls
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19
Thankyou for updating so quick
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19
Ahhhh I love it. Especially jade being sassy and the prince neing flustered. How the tables have turned
Farjana chapter 27 . 10/17
I honestly felt like punching the prince despite it being understandable why he's obviously mad at Jade. Hope to see love in the air soon! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16
I’m so happy to see this story up and running again. Highlight of my YEAR. Literally. Thankyou for this.
anonymousnn chapter 27 . 10/16
I agree with the others! I've been following this story closely for at least 4 years, if not more, and I'm so excited for new updates! This is the moment we've all been waiting for. I'm impressed with how Jade handled it! :) We love Jade! Very not impressed with Luke, but honestly, he is pretty much an idiot - Jade deserves better ;)
Finallyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16
Yes, this was a fantastically done. Let the wooing begin ;)
Can’t wait for more:D
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16
So good! I love the reveal! If anything the tension has increased! Well written, I have nothing but praise and admiration! Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15
The moment we have been waiting for! So excited .
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE KNOWSSSSSSSS! SDKJFOAJSGKLJSFL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ugh. I wish I could hold back and read your story when its complete - all in one shot. It's so good! I can't stand the suspense
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13
Oh, no! That's certainly not the way she wanted him to find out! Don't know who this woman is or what her motivations are, but I don't like her at all! Love that Jade and Luke both want to protect each other. Thank you so much for the update! I check almost everyday! :)
120 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »