Reviews for Provenance II: Still Alive
I

WANT

MORE!
charm en route chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
Oh, poor, poor Georgia. She's so different from the character she was at the beginning of the series. D: Meanie Ken.
Jennyt82 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
Whoop Whoop Georgia! She's going to show him his place and that he can't treat her like he has been anymore. I loved it! Now i suppose i should wait for you next update...*sound of nails drumming against a table*...I'm waiting...Still waiting...ARGH! I can't do this...Where's the next chapter...*Takes a deep breath* So i'm still waiting...I hope you're getting the point, i'm eagerly waiting for an update of any sort.

Hugs!

Midnight113 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
Ooh, intense. I definitely enjoyed that chapter. Keep up the great work!
NovelS chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
:) It wasn't much, but it was still a great chapter!
sneaky-fox chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
yay! Go Georgia! I'm so happy to see her fight back! :)

this was an evil cliffhanger! I can't wait to see his reaction to this :)
crissy19 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
well at least she's starting to stick up for herself! we want more
September Stone chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I dont know what you're talking about. I thought it was a great chapter, shes finally sticking up for herself. Cant wait for the next update. Keep up the great work! :)
mihaela chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
love it,but Ken is such a realy bad guy
Vivi-Annie chapter 9 . 2/9/2011

Vivi-Annie }-
Ck90 chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
I want to chuck an heirloom at you! Preferably a small one so i don't cause too much damage... Georgia finally had her spunk back! I can't believe you ended it here!, that is so mean!

Ok well, i am very glad of the update and loking forward to the other one being much sooner (was that subtle enough?)
midnightsecrets chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
this is really good!
akaCHEEKS chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Wow, really? I mean, it was pretty juicy, don't get me wrong. I just feel like we deserve more since we've waited so long for this chapter. I mean the last time you updated was last year!
ebs12 chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
no! MEAN MEAN cliffhanger :'(

just kidding ;) wish the vase had hit kennie though - he's such an arse. and so is ashlands father. I hope georgia will really keep up with this change in her behaviour
Crimsonlotus chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
ohh FINALLY ;) u updated and she fought back ! there better be another chapter soon or im gonna die
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »