Reviews for Provenance II: Still Alive
Adurna chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I have been dying for this chapter! loving the progress. :)
Megan chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Finally! I'm very excited about this story and how Kenneth can change for the better. I hope to hear from you soon!
Ck90 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I am so glad that Kenneth got the message without getting punched! Iam really exited about the way this story is going . Kenneth Is complicated sometimesi want him to get beaten to a pulp and other times I want to cuddle him and tell him to trust.

Best of luck with college or school whichever of those it is

Happy writings!
Da-zGreen chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I don't really remember what happened in the last chapter, but I sure will go back into the last and reread. I'm so glad that they made up! Yeah, now Ashlan and them are going to come back in with their little kids. Aw. can't wait. Do update soon!
scenerocker chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I loved this. I loved the complex charecter of Kenneth, he's so in love with her with someone that goes against his upbringing as well that his love is border-line obsession.

Georgie is just perfect. I loved that she stood up to him a bit. I loved this chapter.

I love this story.
Crimsonlotus chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter :) ...i also cant wait till they're officially mated
Midnight113 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I loved it, especially that Ken is going to try and treat Georgia better. That's a plus. Great work, more please!
Only4Miken chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
The chapter makes sense. It worked but I think you could have added a bit more when Georgia was arguing with Ken about what he needs to do.
Neivegirl22 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
That was beyond great. fucking Danielle do something about her already, her character annoying the crap out of me. Just don't make G a wolf the same why you did to Marilein.
infinite101 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
A brilliant chapter;

'"BEAR?" Stanley, Vicky, and Chelsea's voices melded together in their surprise. Chelsea ran to the door and poked her head out. "Holy shit…"' lol my sentiments exactly
Jennyt82 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
O.O Loved it. You can tell because i'm writing this review despite the fact i've sprained my wrist. More please.
ebs12 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
well, i like that kenneth is starting to change - reminding himself how to treat georgia. can't wait to see her friends reactions
Letyne chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Thanks for this new chapter
CoryD chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
glad to see you back updating! More soon please
Deby chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Is this story on hiatus? I have been reading it since you first started it but you havent been updating at all.

Should I stop waiting for any sort of updates?
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »