Reviews for Provenance II: Still Alive
pittstick1 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Loved the update! I think Theodore and Colin are so cute! I like that she has some help. I also find the role reversal of Pheobe and Georgia well done. I think this story has a lot of depth and I look forward to seeing how the characters change and grow. I love their different layers that slowly are getting shown. Thanks for the update!
infinite101 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
This fic is great so far, your characters are awesome and the story is very well written,

I actually haven't finished 'Provenance I' yet, i just saw this on your stories list after reading ' Big Apple I: Truth is' and felt the urge to check it out, i really hope you can update soon,

looking forward to seeing what happens next ]
infinite101 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
omg i love Aunt Chelsea and the pups, they seem like a life line for Georgia right now
AuraVybrid chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I read the first wolf book ( don't remeber the name!Sorry)I loved the first one and I'm loving this one, ahh when will you post chapter 7 , ahh i can't wait, I R&Red the last one , when i finished reading this whole book i will review it again. (REVIEW TIME) um..i loved Ken in the first book becuz he was so damed intersting, and when Geogia came into the story i thought she was hilarous, and two character so wierd and interesting being mates was an awesome when i saw on the profile the beginning of this book. I was really REALLY Excited still am i can't wait for chapter 7! I am uber fan num. 1! Not stalker type don't worry. lolz[:
DNAstar chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
aw poor Georgia
chicagobabe chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
woah, oh me gosh.

i love this story and i loved the way you wrote it!

you dont see this point of view in the other story and how much is going on and dayumm it really good!

cannot wait for the next installent!
Lil'drgnfly chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Hya! I'm new at fiction press and I landed on your story out of sheer luck and fell in love with it and your characters! Specially Phoebe, that girl has guts! Also, the reason I'm writing to you is to offer my help with spanish... I'm not from Argentina, I'm Mexican, but I do know how Argentineans speak. So if there's any translation you want me to do, feel free to ask! I know spanish is not the easiest language to translate, specially with the verbs and articles.

Nice to meet you!
Crissy19 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
He gets crazer every chapter huh. But i like him like that lol.
luz chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
hi I love all your stories. They are original and have great plot. I congratulate you for your good job. Anyway I wanted to say that if you ever what someone to help with your spanish, I will be happy to do it. I can say honestly it doesn't need much work, your really good with the exceptions of one or two words because of gender. If your interested my mail i in yahoo. I can't wait to read more. Take care
marielle chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Hey!

I like it!

can't wait till the next chapter!
Ck90 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
casarse con TU padre...

I think it would sound better if you say ELLA FUE TAN ESTUPIDA...

Yes I am glad that someone slaps Kenneth around! Maybe next time they could punch his balls :) I like his family especially the kids!

HAPPY WRITINGS!

And in case you need help with your spanish just mail me I am fluents as in it is my native tongue. SO I can help if you want!
FlowerGirl7 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
oh i loved it, poor kenneth kinda feel sorry for him, just hope he realises soon that georgia is his mate!
Midnight Writer2012 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Loved it. It was good. Update soon :))

Kenneth... well he's a Bastard...
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Yay, someone to fight for her.

I'm flattered that you liked my idea in the previous review.

Can't wait to read more.
PeterMoore chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
thanks for the update. i like that you made kenneth argentinean and i love aunt chelsea
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »