Reviews for Provenance II: Still Alive
darkgurl92 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
it's true what aunt chelsea said

ken needs to treat Georgia as his mate and not

some whore...update soon..hope he comes to his senses...

update soon..
Queen-Book-Luver999 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Well i would like to thank you for a great story. I think its really cool to see what Kenneth is like his multiple personalities and i cant wait to find out what happens next. I am reading all of your stories but the newest which i will after i finish this. I hope things work out between the characters. Until next time.
Letyne chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Chelsea looks like a great woman

Thanks for this new chapter :)
Da-zGreen chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Ah... Colin and his little brothers are so freaking cute. I would love to have kids like that. hehehehe. That good that his aunt stood up for her. She needed someone by her side. Hope that Ken and Georgia their relationship clear up as soon as possible.
Midnight113 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Yes he obviously does doesn't he? ;) It's okay though, everyone has some issues. I'm glad you didn't make him appear as a monster, I just think he's misunderstood and needs some guidance. That should do the trick. Really great chapter, keep up the good work!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
oh my gosh! I was beyond shocked! when i read that he was crying! boy so he does feel! and ohh that was beyond scary what happened ohh ken sure has alot to go through
MarloCarlo10 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
It's not beating him to listen, but some good work nonetheless ;)

I love Chelsea too! She's so smart!
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Wow, Colin, what a player at 6!

You'd have to be careful around those kids. Imagine if a babysitter came and said yes to being his mate thinking it was a joke. I wonder if he'd go get her the instant he turned 18. LOL.

Hoping that Ken will change into a less abusive wolf but I guess thats just part of his personality.

Loving this and the other new story.
Jennyt82 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I think i'm going to enjoy this story more than the first one in the series! Your writing just keeps getting better and better! Update soon but if you can't manage to get a chapter up for tomorrow i can understand...just. You are getting married after all. Congratulations!
Haybell chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
LOVED IT! UPdate soon!

PS: why is Georgie thinking of Ken's pups when she hates him and plans on running away...?
RiaEV chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
First of all I would like to say that I love all your stories! Second, I actually live in Minnesota! There is A LOT of green. If you ever do visit, I suggest you go to Duluth during the summer! It's really nice and there's a lot of fun stuff to do! You should at least make a couple day trips to the cities though. The best places for tourists are the Mall of America, which is 4 stories and contains an amusement park, Valley fair, and really any waterfall. We have plenty. Just NEVER visit in winter. Ever. At one point this winter we had four feet of snow. Hope you can visit sometime :)
Da-zGreen chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Ah.. hehehehe.. That Colin pup is really really cute! I like him. How he asked Georgia to be his mate. hahaha. Anyways, hope you update really soon! Can't wait to read more!
Ck90 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Kenneth... I'm not sure I like him much, I thought wolves were not supposed to hurt their mates, but he hits Georgia? Is that even possible? Anyway I adore Theodore, he sounds so beautiful! HAPPY WRITINGS AND PLANNING!
Midnight113 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Sweet chapter, I enjoyed them hanging out with his family and seeing a different, happier side to Ken. Colin is such a little player too, adorable scene. ;) Can't wait for more and good luck with your invitations!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
whoa that was scary i thought he was really going to kill him! anywaz thats a nice family ken has and it was cute
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »