Reviews for Provenance II: Still Alive
Delilha chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
I love love your story.

I'm thinking about making an account just because of your story. I'm addicted.

Please update soon.
Letyne chapter 5 . 6/30/2010

Ken trying to be nice that's realy a new side of him I hope he'll continue this way.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Man I just really, really want Kenneth to get a swift kick in the nuts with his abusive ahole self.

Anyways, I hope this story has Kennie getting his dues, Alex getting his girl, and a happy ending, because I am feeling so bad for Georgia.
Da-zGreen chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Oh wow! Why can't Ken be like Ashland.. hehehhe... Anyways hope you update soon! OMG I can't believe Mairelein (spelling) is pregnant!
FlowerGirl7 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
aw i feel sorry for both kennie and georgia lol, cant wait for next chapter, update soon please!
STUVme chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
mad ken .
Destiny1406 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Update soon! this is as good as the first one... which you have yet to finish lol ;))

Haybell :)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Aw poor Georgia. I hate Kennie. This story is hard for me to read because I hate Kennie. I hope Ashland beats him for him hurting her.

btw, I hate Kennie.
Pariss chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Omg, these two are my favourite characters. I'm so glad you did a sequel on them ! Love it so far, like ALOT
ChristianAngel01 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
whoa! He is BACK! and boy is he pissed! I would be mad at her too I see his pont but then again i see her point too *sigh* I really wish that he would work everything out ohh and about alex he is going to DIE! lol
Crissy19 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Sucks 2 b alex...
CoryD chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Liking this series - now you just need to update the other two!

And one suggestion - some kind of line like

When you switch between Ken & Georgia (or different locations) would make it a little easier to follow
Jester79 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
RUT RO!
tamii chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
I'm sorry, but I REALLY don't like Ken. I mean, he HITS her? He totally messes with her mind AND her body and he expects her to obey him? What the hell?

I thought that the fight and death of his father would have made him realise that Georgia is more than just a 'human'. She's his mate! I cannot believe he is so chauvinistic and I know Georgia still believes herself to be in love but come on! He should really straighten up his act - I really do not enjoy relationships where the guy beats the girl. Hopefully, he has some sense knocked into him and soon!

Marilin is pregnant! Yay, I really hope you show them soon and Ashland too :) Love to see his reaction to her pregnancy.
dreamercrys chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Ah! Don't hurt poor Alex...
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »