Reviews for Provenance II: Still Alive
Viv chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
Well, that was fun! I'm so happy to see you writing again, and thanks for the reminder about Alex I haven't read the story in a while so it was nice to have a reminder.
SJ chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
O.O georgia has the worst taste in men! holly cow! just wow...sick shit indeed!

take care!
SJ chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
man i really hope they dont get their hands on the girls or their kids! i want some wolf kicking butts! just to show that wolves are smart and not naive to threats. it wud b pretty bad n showing of weakness if a threat was around them for soo long n they didnt know it.

take care!
Smartgirl94 chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
Getting really good and very interesting, but I thought Alex was dead? Then who did Kennie kill? Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
¡Mataste a papá! ¿Cómo crees que su propia hermana se sentiría? ¡Ella me odiaría! No puedes hacerme esto!

"You killed father! How do you think his own sister would feel? She would hate me! You can't do this!"

Cada vez que salía, siempre le hacías daño. Llegaba a la casa para encontrarla asustada de tí.
"Whenever I leave, you always hurt her. I come home to find her scared of you."
Astrid chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Yeyyeyeyye! you updated I absolutely love this story sooo much Georgia and Kennie are my favourite couple.
mia aurora chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
I literally screamed when I saw your update XD I think I need to read the whole chapters back because I can't really remember who's Andrew,james and what what :) thank you though
sarahm92 chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
Oh man! *Spoiler* I love how Georgia just needs to take charge! They are both so fragile right now but still! Adelwolf is right, she can't always have everything she wants, but she could manage a really happy life. I can't wait to see what happens with the coalition! If they succeed in kidnapping Georgia Kennie will deff. lose all control
Nachiketa chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
Love it!
Smartgirl94 chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
Aww, just when it was getting good Please update soon :D
Nachiketa chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh! I re-read Ashland and Marileins story for the fifth time. Then decided to read this one! I love you as an author but come one now! Update!
Black is Beautiful chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
I really enjoyed it! Please don't stop writing :(
savannah.k.smith chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
I really love this story, but I'd love it more if it was concluded! Talk about a cliff hanger!
Nicole chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
hmmmmm i was kinda hoping that you would write about their relationship from the beginning since the first story focuses on the alpha and his mate, i'm a little confused on this story since you have'nt finished the first one 3.

But I still like it 3
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »