Reviews for Deny the willow
Victoria Stokes chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i was just about to PM you back, but then i started sifting through you poems lol. and i really liked this one _ like a lot! the words were pretty :) and it got better as it went, so that's good too :) good job!
alchemist-at-heart chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
You're a natural poet. There aren't very many poems where the rhyme doesn't get old, but you did that very well
butterflycaught chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was confusing, to say the least. Although, I do understand that sometimes words just seem to fly onto a page as if they had minds of their own. I'm a fan of expressive poetry, even if the interwoven meanings within the works of art are too complicated for me to understand. I can only comprehend one thing; this is a truly remarkable piece due to the complex and rather nontraditional word-choice. It also possesses its own ebb and flow, much like a willow in the breeze. A truly enjoyable read.
Bombastic Ambassador chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love the use of language in this! You went very deep into description, and I could really get a grasp on what you were saying. Your meter could be improved, though.

Truthfully,

.li
Femilip chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I've always had a spot in my heart for poems pertaining to nature. (:

Anyways, this was really well written and flowed nicely. The only part that bothers me slightly is, "Why do their breath give out such a sigh?" Maybe if you changed do to does?
Becky-the-Kat chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Again you have provided the world with another amazing poem. Just one thing "Why do their breath give out such a sigh?" it might flow a little better if 'does' was in there instead of 'do'. I know I'm a little picky about details but I have a teacher who practically ingrained constructive feedback into my system. Hope this helps!
Dr.RekoYoungDreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
that was an amazing poem!

keep it up:)
Ivymax1234 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, that was awesome...I suck at poetry, unless I'm inspired.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I liked the ballad-like quality of the narration. Keep up the good work.

Much love,