Reviews for Dragon Warriors
Ivymax1234 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I saw a few small errors, but the story is great.
naito-kun chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
well i guess emi is an unnaturally quick learner, but the way she responds and thinks seems a little too mature for a two year old kid? i mean, usually they'll argue and throw some tantrums or something, i dunno. other than that, your tenses here don't really match, you use past tense but there are sentences like 'An angry Emi leaves the dance floor alone right when the music ends and sits in front of the presents.' which seem a little out of place. anyway, this first chapter is pretty interesting ((:
Yui Hina chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I agree too. Emi was only two years old but she learns how to dance already? Besides that, everything is perfectly fine.

PS: Thank you for your review in my stories.
awilla the hun chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Firstly, I agree with Starfire-Emi does seem very, very old for 2 years. (Dancing? They've only just started walking!) Similarly, whilst medieval kings did have high expectations, being "graceful" at age 2 is probably above them.

Also, the name "Hideo" is really jarring amongst the European Leonard, Barnett and Lionel. In fact, it sounds like you just want to randomly insert Japanese names for no reason other than Japanese randomly sounding cool. A very little nitpick though.

Finally, your tenses jump around a lot, which shouldn't happen. We have, for example, "Later in the day, King Barnett, Queen Lela and King Ludwig, the father of Leo and Lionel, had gathered in the throne room along with many others" and, next sentence, "After searching the city, for two hours, King Barnett becomes suspicious that his daughter was (!) outside the country".

Other than that, reasonably written and intriguing.
Starfire chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Pretty good so far, keep writing. Though is Emi two or older? It seems as if she is seven . . .