Reviews for If
Angel Investor chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
And you said you weren't good at poetry. This isn't bad at all. I've seen some poems that are so horrible that I don't even bother to finish them. The only thing I disliked was that while the other rhymes worked well, I think "care" and "tear" don't rhyme at all, and appear forced.

That is, of course, not a big flaw. I think that you should definitely continue writing poetry, even if you don't feel you're such a good poet. Practice makes perfect. :)
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I could have sworn I reviewed this poem! Well, I guess not, but that still doesn't explain your PM. Watch me get a Review Throttle when I submit this. I can't remember what I said the first tiem. I'm guessing that I said I didn't like how the lines ended in punctuation every time. I did like the repetition though. I like this line: "Would your soul cease it's song?"
PoetryMagic12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Is this your poem...you did a good job...I found it very deep and moving

Could you read my poems..I would love to have your opinions...I am also have poll up "Which of my poem is the most inspiring?" I was wondering if you could vote...you dont have to but thanks...