Reviews for Baby Nick
Phil H chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
I read the entire story before commenting, I truly found the story, superb! Very well, organized with its sequence of events. very very much heart warming and infused with a great amount of emotion, love tenderness and understanding towards nick. It,s very easy to fall for a special child, as I myself was given the blessing of reading a little boy from 4years old. He is now 17 hopefully will be leaving for the US Navel Academy next year. Many have said he was blessed to have myself as his sole guardian, I reply NO! It is I whom was blessed. I hope that many will find this site and read all 23 chapters, I, know they will find as much interest, see the love and emotion that you per trade in this manuscript. Much blessing for your continued success. Phil
akadrama chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
OMG I now feel horrible about ragging on this story, I think I'm crying, that was definitely a tear. Please you can't kill Bryce Nick needs him no one else will will love him and let a teenager have a pacifier and change his diapers, because that's love like total love. OMG I want someone like that please don't kill Bryce and update soon so I know that it ends all right preferably tonight.
akadrama chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
How old is nick again? for a minute I thought that Sheila and Bryce had had a baby only to find out the baby is eleven or twelve. okay now its kind of creepy
akadrama chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
I find nothing wrong with this chapter. Okay that's a lie its still a little sickly sweet but I like that they get a little happy ending. As much as I seem like a critic I love a happy ending.
akadrama chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
REALLY? Courage and not physically fighting back every parent I know tells there kids not to fight but that if someone hits you then you should defend yourself. Even the police always ask who hit who first and that's the person responsible. I even know some parents who beat there children if they lose a fight, going so far as to marching them back outside and getting into a fight with the very same person who beat them up for a reduced sentence. Heck that's why parents spend so much money on Karate that no kid ever sticks with for more than 6 months. Heck I won't lie my older brother once got into a fight and lost and my younger brother and I went outside and beat the boy up so as not to get spanked along with him, and then I got spanked for getting my dress and tights ripped and losing my ribbon and fighting in the street like I didn't have any home training. A sight we were standing in the kitchen as our mother paced belt in hand waiting for our father to get home. Once again maybe it was my life but this is getting unbelievable. But Bryce is a modern parent, so...
akadrama chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
There is nothing to be proud of about wearing diapers. Trust me I know. Most importantly these children are far to sheltered I mean a pacifier sitting in his fathers lap stuffed animals, OMG maybe I was a mean kid but I would have beat up Nick and Lando and I was a nice little girl with pigtails, my parents picked on me trying to give me a tough skin, not in the you're fat sense but in the fact that we were very sarcastic I remember my parents picking on me incessantly with my brothers and the competitions we'd have after five rounds of which my father would announce a winner and the only rule being no yo mama jokes a rule instated by my mother. And Bryce is too sickly sweet as a dad. but then again he did suffer the loss of his son and wife a hard loss for anyone. I need to read more before I pass judgment.
akadrama chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
Really? What are the chances that in one school in one class two boys would be just alike both psychologically repressed, so much so that they have to wear diapers and they cat like four year old kids, more so that these two parents are encouraging. Perhaps it was the way I was raised my parents weren't the type of parents to accept what ever you got. They adhered more to the style of raising them up in the way that you want them to go and while me and my siblings aren't perfect we pretty much did what they wanted. I had a doll and played operation I dressed up as a doctor, I'm applying for medical school my brother liked to draw he has his first show in a gallery next week, my other brother loved football he just got a football scholarship. Maybe my parents were lucky or maybe they did something right.
akadrama chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
As I sit here with three ten years old playing with light sabers (in the backyard, I doubt anyone would like it if they attacked the cat again) I think about how immature Nick is. I know it was mentioned that he was psychologically not once have I ever seen them do any of these things that nick does granted they've all grown up in relatively care free homes with two loving parents with all there needs and most of their wants met, but still Bryce is coddling him Nick is eleven in just 7 years he'll be off to college and away he'll have his own life, just sayin'
Akadrama chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Why is Nick reverting? It seemed in the beginning he at least tried to control it but now he just wears diapers and its fine. Not that its not alright to wear diapers, more so that just because you have a condition doesn't mean that you should give up I'm a diabetic have been since I was 4 I accept it my family accepts it but that doesn't mean that I'm just going to sit there and act like its a death sentence, I don't eat sugar, exercise and test my blood sugar and take shots. Nick should try to go to the bathroom, he doesn't have to let his condition define him.
Akadrama chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
I love this story even though the writing is at some parts awkward but since it's from Bryce's point of view who is a writer he probably thinks in more concise thoughts than the average person. As for Nick I'm 8 chapters in and I only get him a little bit, it seems like they've just met and already they're so close its weird I was adopted and while my parents loved me early on so much as they do now I really didn't shed my shell for a good six months to a year. which is normal for an adopted child without deep rooted issues for a child like nick it would be much longer. that said I like it there aren't a lot of just good wholesome stories out there also I have a theory that Nick was raped by his father I knew a boy in foster care and he had the same issue serious internal injuries as a result of the rape and the other kids picked on him but it wasn't his fault he couldn't control his bodily functions also they don't have orphanges they call them group homes but mostly its foster care but the system would have deemed nick to troubled for foster care and said that he needed care around the clock. Oh well thats all I can't wait to finish this.
jmr79au chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
i love the 'Bruce Willis' "Die Hard" moment at the end. Love the story. If people can get past the abused side of the story, I definately recommend the read.
Minimatt chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
I very much liked this story. It had very good description and an interesting plotline.
Kobra Kid chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Once again, another excellent job by Phantom Rottweiler! :D

[Ah yes. The Phantom Rottweilers of Point Peak. A good suspense mystery that leaves you guessing to the very end."] Yay! Phantom Rottweiler! x)

Anyways, I wonder happened to Nick when he was younger. Clearly, something horrid because of the way he's acting. I love the dad though, he's so sweet, caring & kind towards Nick, which is just what the kid needs. :).

Keep on writing, my friend! :D

B. Cross

P.S. Where have you been? T.T

P.P.S. Updated RFTA. :)
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hey PR!

I clicked on your profile, saw this, and HAD to read it. :). It was quite excellent also! You had a lot great descriptions and dialogue, and this sounds like it is going to be a very, very interesting story. :). It's already an intriguing concept! :D. Keep up the great work! :).

B. Cross