Reviews for Kelly The Furry Hero
Maddox content chapter 10 . 1/30
But it’s was still good
You should make another but it takes place in 2023 or something. Wait do the past two fanfics take place in the 1900’s?
Content Rhodes chapter 10 . 1/30
To be honest I the think kelly should have ended being with a dragon wolf or a normal wolf because I mean c’mon a hybrid and a chameleon, really
Content chapter 8 . 1/30
Um. Chameleon x Dragon wolf thing don’t mix well :-/
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30
Content chapter 2 . 1/30
Yus! Kelly the bad $$!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! The boners continue! Jk! I’m reading in 2 1!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
Honestly one of the best reads i have had in a while. Great work by the author i would recommend this to any fanfic lover. 5*
noahrubydust chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
This is also a great story. I really enjoyed it. There was some suspense. You are a great author. I'm gonna give your other stories a read. This story had more plot stuff. It's focused around a plot and a story. I always enjoy seeing that in stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
Please continue this story! It is actually a really good storyline, and well thought through
TempestValidarius chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I really enjoyed your stories. Alas, I feel the need to request a role play and an update, my dear. Your writing is fabulous (other than a few grammatical and spelling errors). I would love to write something together. PM me if you say yes, love.
Aurora B chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
First, a question: Didn't you once say that Kelly and Ling wouldn't get together?

I know I have to be quiet 'cause I didn't came up with any suggestions ... I'm just wondering.

So, now I want to see Kelly in action - being the savior to her people or going down.

Update soon please.
Aurora B chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
An update! Liked it. But if I'm honest I'm missing some kind of scenes...
Jenny7332 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Ahh! A cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter :D

I thought the ending to the prequel to this story was great- very unexpected and not predictable like most stories. Please write more!
Raised with Fangs chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
hm! interesting! update!
AbatedSerenity chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
I'm kinda surprised you don't have more reviews. Funny and smutty. yay. update soon?