Reviews for Kelly The Furry Hero
TempestValidarius chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I really enjoyed your stories. Alas, I feel the need to request a role play and an update, my dear. Your writing is fabulous (other than a few grammatical and spelling errors). I would love to write something together. PM me if you say yes, love.
Aurora B chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
First, a question: Didn't you once say that Kelly and Ling wouldn't get together?

I know I have to be quiet 'cause I didn't came up with any suggestions ... I'm just wondering.

So, now I want to see Kelly in action - being the savior to her people or going down.

Update soon please.
Aurora B chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
An update! Liked it. But if I'm honest I'm missing some kind of scenes...
Jenny7332 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Ahh! A cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter :D

I thought the ending to the prequel to this story was great- very unexpected and not predictable like most stories. Please write more!
Raised with Fangs chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
hm! interesting! update!
AbatedSerenity chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
I'm kinda surprised you don't have more reviews. Funny and smutty. yay. update soon?
moonlit angel chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I really like this story d I like the fact that it a a very good plot considering it contains a lot of smut. I enjoy reading this and will look out for updates.
dreamercrys chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Uh oh... I hope they won't hurt her too bad... I wonder who is going to save her in chapter 3...lol... You have me very intrigued. Can't wait for more! :D
CatchMeInThoseDaisyDukes chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
You seem to get little feedback and I feel horrible that I haven't written anything to you thus far.

I like your story (there are spelling mistakes though that sometimes make me jump from the story and instead regard the grammar). But I really do enjoy reading this.

An update would be fantastic and if you ever want a beta feel free to give me a PM (However, I haven't set my account up yet-getting around to it so I can post stories-but I'll be reviewing you again, so I'll login when I can).

Keep writing!