Reviews for He Felt It All
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really liked that poem; unusual style for a poem, which is always a positive thing to me. It was quite relaxing too, and your style helped that. Well done on the awards! You deserved them.
Morine chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
My teacher is a Buddhist. Although he says otherwise, he really is trying to convert us. He keeps relating acting to Buddhism, saying how we all need to keep in tune with nature and all of that.

Your author's note reminded me of that, anyway...I really liked this short story...or poem as you define it as in your "category" section. The language was really very beautiful. It flowed nicely, and had a very peaceful touch to it.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS on all of your awards! You really deserved it!

- Morine
Zygodactyl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very Buddhist, indeed. ]

'Tis good. I like your use of the gerund. Now the constructive criticism: in the first paragraph, you should use the active voice because you use it in the next three paragraphs. So: "The water running in the streams that trailed through the forest. The blades of grass growing in the field, reaching up, up, up, yearning for the sunlight. The wind whooshing as it tumbled..."
Anna chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this short story is very well written and gives a clear and interesting view of nature. Now that im done with Murphy comments, it was really really good Dylan!