Reviews for Loving Someone New
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6
where's the rest of the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8
Great story !Update plizzz !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Great story and btw anybody who is interested should check out the story swirl on wattpad. Its written by sugarbabe1215, my bestfriend and its her birthday so Im trying to boost up the amount of readers.
80sGuest chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Loved so much! Please, pleaseeee update! This is so good! Eeek! :-D #UpdateUpdateUpdate :)
80sGuest chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Oh please post more! Only one more left until you update! Love this so much! Please update!
80sGuest chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Loved this so much! And I feel so bad for Malia. She didn't deserved to be talked to that way... Ugh. Loved so much! :-D
80sGuest chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Wow, just wow. Loved so much!
80sGuest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Loved! :-D
cheron.smith chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Please finish the story- it is so good and well written (easy to follow). I would love to see how this plays out- will Jake and Malia find common ground or will Malia and Taj reconcile. I know it's been awhile since you updated, but if there is any more creative flow residing in you with this story please finish it.
NikkiRoxi2 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I am dying to know where this story is going. I am so intrigued. You chose to go with a racist seemingly falling for the one thing he believes he hates. Fascinating. You cannot just stop here keep going.
I'm where it's chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Love it! Please update
Lovablebbw82 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Please continue! I need more...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
IM READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !
walkiethokie chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Update this story please don't leave it hanging especially as you haven't allowed the relationship between her and jake develop and nothing has happened that is note worthy it feels like the entire story so far has just been a very long prologue..
cheron.smith chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a very well written story, love the characters you created, makes sense. Please update!
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »