Reviews for Loving Someone New
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Please update
Myrtho chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
hey i think you give up it was a good starting and i really like the story it's very you did not end the story.
tavig98 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I really hope you continue. I was reading I wanted to stop so I could save the chapters, but I couldn't stop so I really hope you continue. I've literally looked EVERYWHERE for a story like this and if you stop writing I'll just die! lol I really like your writing and the story itself. PLEASE !
Myrtho chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
hi are you tell me are you going to finish this story because i'm so desperate about what will happen next please update
Myrtho chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
hi, you promise to finish the story what happen we need to know how this story will end if Justine will come to ruin the relation between Malia And Jake and how Jake will invite Malia for a date because he is a racist there are so many question please update and by the way i really love the story
Myrtho chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
hi i read this a long time ago and you never update what happen i wnat to know How Jake will fall in love with Malia and how the party is going to be and if Jake will approach Malia because for the last conversation he was not very nice with her and if Malia will forgive him for what is was saying. Please update we need to read more by the way great story i love it
newone chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
i need this story to be finished; my heart is getting nervous
Melly chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Come on you need to update now I have been checking almost everyday for a new chapter and nothing. It is now time to do so please
Myrtho chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
please the rest of the story
Akilah chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I'm loving reading this story so far! Please keep writing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
This story is really great and I hope u continue to write it. I'm dying to find out what happens. And are you going to explain Why Taj and Malia broke up? And what's the deal with Justine? Please write more!
Myrtho chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
please i want to know the rest of the story for exemple how Jake can be follow for malia even touhgt he is a racist
laurai chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Like your story a lot can't wait till your next update!
Myrline chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
congradulation please where is the rest of the story please we want to know
shani chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I wish malia had a stronger personality...she is too weak and doesnt stand up for herself...i thought she would ignore jake after his racist comments...jake deserves to be ignored...wish malia would tell her best friends about the incident with jake...jake can go to hell with stupid justine..if he has any brain cells and guts he would do the right thing and move on without obsessing about that spoilt girl...i like tina she is really nice...wonder what jakes parents reaction would be to malia...taj is way too creepy...wish mallia had more self respect and kicked him out of the house when he entered without permission...its sick of him coz they are no longer together...
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »