Reviews for Loving Someone New
newone chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
i need this story to be finished; my heart is getting nervous
Melly chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Come on you need to update now I have been checking almost everyday for a new chapter and nothing. It is now time to do so please
Myrtho chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
please the rest of the story
Akilah chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I'm loving reading this story so far! Please keep writing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
This story is really great and I hope u continue to write it. I'm dying to find out what happens. And are you going to explain Why Taj and Malia broke up? And what's the deal with Justine? Please write more!
Myrtho chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
please i want to know the rest of the story for exemple how Jake can be follow for malia even touhgt he is a racist
laurai chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Like your story a lot can't wait till your next update!
Myrline chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
congradulation please where is the rest of the story please we want to know
shani chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I wish malia had a stronger personality...she is too weak and doesnt stand up for herself...i thought she would ignore jake after his racist comments...jake deserves to be ignored...wish malia would tell her best friends about the incident with jake...jake can go to hell with stupid justine..if he has any brain cells and guts he would do the right thing and move on without obsessing about that spoilt girl...i like tina she is really nice...wonder what jakes parents reaction would be to malia...taj is way too creepy...wish mallia had more self respect and kicked him out of the house when he entered without permission...its sick of him coz they are no longer together...
Myrtho chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
where is the rest of the story please
TheMightyFork chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I was wondering where you'd been! So stoked you updated! Keep it up!
Myrtho chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
i love the story, tell me where is the others chapters i want to know about the party and if Maliaits going to give an chance with Taj and if Jake going the fell in love with Malia and Justine her reaction and if malia going to forgive jake about what it say about her?
Myrtho chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Congradulations for the story it's a good one wher is the chapter 9 and the others
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Please tell me she hasn't had sex with Taj? Should get that key back-he had some nerve coming into her house like that-he's obsessed in a scary way. Need more interaction with Malia and the other guy (see, I'm starting to forget his name), instead of her with Lucy.

Thank you for the update-I look forward to reading more.
LaserStrike chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Great quick update! I enjoy that you added an ex boyfriend into the mix...there's nothing like a bit of jealousy to get a good relationship going. Looking forward to the next chapter.
xoxo