Reviews for Loving Someone New
Myrtho chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
where is the rest of the story please
TheMightyFork chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I was wondering where you'd been! So stoked you updated! Keep it up!
Myrtho chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
i love the story, tell me where is the others chapters i want to know about the party and if Maliaits going to give an chance with Taj and if Jake going the fell in love with Malia and Justine her reaction and if malia going to forgive jake about what it say about her?
Myrtho chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Congradulations for the story it's a good one wher is the chapter 9 and the others
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Please tell me she hasn't had sex with Taj? Should get that key back-he had some nerve coming into her house like that-he's obsessed in a scary way. Need more interaction with Malia and the other guy (see, I'm starting to forget his name), instead of her with Lucy.

Thank you for the update-I look forward to reading more.
LaserStrike chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Great quick update! I enjoy that you added an ex boyfriend into the mix...there's nothing like a bit of jealousy to get a good relationship going. Looking forward to the next chapter.
xoxo
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
So happy to see this story updated its great to get caught up! I'm liking how Jake's sister Tina is trying to get him to admit what he may think about Malia she's so cute. I'm wondering what it is that has her not liking his girlfriend even though she did seem upset when Jake was telling her about Malia she sure ended that video conversation fast after that. Anyways I'm looking forward to see what will happens next especially since it looks like Malia might be around even more working on the paper with Tina that is simply priceless please update again real soon thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I really like this. :) please continue.
LaserStrike chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Cool fic. I haven't figured out if I like Malia or not yet. She could do with a bit more sass or quirk maybe...but it's your fic, you can totes do whatever you want with it :)
Lovely Misa chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
First off, I must say, welcome back, girl! We missed you! 3 I was so surprised to see that email that Loving Someone New had been updated! I just read this chapter, and it was really cute. I loved how you described Jake's feelings, and the conversation between him and Justine was really well done. I just love this part: "Jake saw the gleam slip from her eyes as she digested his words. Trying to put a smile on her face, Justine swallowed and smiled extra sweetly to the camera. Jake saw through her smile and noticed how it did not reach her eyes."

I can't wait to read more. This actually encourages me to start my stories up again.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
WOW! don't keep use hanging! Totally awesome story.
LaserStrike chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Oooh why no update! Great fic! I love the blatant racism as it adds tension to the story!
Duckie's Day chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I like this so far,please update sometime :)
beenthereb4 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
this story was tight and I couldn't wait to read each chapter. When I got to ch 5 I realized the author had given up, which is too bad bc the author has talent. To create my own ending, I will just say Malia and Jake didn't make it and Tina went on to have a great life.
IndieBerries chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Read the story within 15 minutes, and I think your story, grammar and characters are getting better with each new chapter I strongly suggest you continue with story ;)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »