Reviews for Where I am From
blackmoondaze chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was beautiful! It gave me shivers as I was reading it! I could picture this stunning world that you were describing and the lilting (well, how I read it at least lol) way you phrased your stanzas was marvelous! The last line "On the white prison we call paper" was just... I'm at a lost for words... it was truly bewitching!

I fell in love with the story you are collaborating on with mousegirl05 and the poems you had written for it really peaked my interest. So I popped on over to your profile and was wow beyond belief with this piece of work! I hope you keep writing these pieces of art so I can continue to enjoy them! .
pille-ip chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Amazing, deep and beautiful!
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Whe! That was fun. _ (I'm sorry, i actually kinda suck at reviewing poems... it's sorta a case of 'I like it' or 'I don't like it', which is an embarrassing way to review and not very helpful to the writer) XD That's why I sorta avoid them in general. I really liked the last stanza. How throughout the whole thing you're all describing these awesome fantastical things that are by definition imaginative and 'free' and yet, you bring it back to the prison of the paper. Nice! I like the way it flowed and the rhythm (when I read it aloud). Yeah, it was cool. I like it! *laughs*
MasterTLA chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I liked it! I normally don't like poems that don't rhyme, you know? This is one kinda did sometimes! LOL! But I liked this! It made me think of ancient times... Like ancient Greece... And Medieval times!