Reviews for The Voices
Amethystars chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story was really intense, and very, well not real, cause you're not deressed, but real seeming, disjointed in the right way.

You might want to go through and double-check your proofreading. I noticed multiple typos.

Cheers!
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Okay, I SWEAR I reviewed this... or maybe I just thought I did. I know I write e-mails in my head and think that I've sent them so maybe it's the same with reviews. . Anyway, this is well-written. It's so very sad and touching. I felt so bad for your main character, but the line 'the voices stopped'... it's kinda one of those lines that you don't know whether it's a happy ending or a sad ending, you know? It hurt and it was all like 'oh, why couldn't someone have helped him?', but at the same time, I was kinda happy for him... It's complex. Which is a good thing. Cheers!
Mandatory Volunteer chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I liked this. There are a few parts that seem more disjointed than the rest (maybe it was supposed to be like that?) but right at the very end, you misspelled quiet and typed quite instead. Small things like that can turn people off (or dock your grade haha) and are often missed when proofreading so just be a little bit more careful!