Reviews for The Love Bet
I'mAlittleBookworm chapter 26 . 8/21/2011
Oooh, I can't wait to see what happens O_o
kiannalovesniall chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
Jackie and Casey belong together ...
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 23 . 5/20/2011
heya! i just came across your amazing story and I LOVE IT! excellent job! want more! need More!

X
trippy.cat.girl chapter 23 . 5/11/2011
This is a really good story you got going here! Jackie's character is so...you know. I feel so bad for her. And I'm totally all for Jackie and Casey getting together! They are so cute together! Forget Dean and Charlie, Casey is AWESOME!
I'mAlittleBookworm chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
Hey, new reader here! This story is the best! And it's just so hilarious at times! I can't wait 'till you write another chapter
Lunathevampire chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
OK I just wanted to let you know I've been reading your story forever and totally love it! The only thing I hate about it is you take too long to write the chapters. XD Anyway,love the story and can't wait to see what happens next! :)
ImYours1901 chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
I love this story so far, there's so much to take it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lunathevampire chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
I love this story! I love when casey and Jackie aruge! XD Please wright more soon!
raycel44 chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
Casey's with them? That should be interesting lol
raycel44 chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
Wonder who's Cameron in the Flashback? Is Cameron going to be added as a new Character? I'm so gonna read the rest of it!
do not click chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
okay it does make sense now. now i cant wait for more :)
do not click chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
im sory but i dont understand :S some of it doesnt make sense, im not trying to be a cow but im really confused. whats going on?
raycel44 chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
haha I really love the chemistry that Casey and Jackie has. It's so sweet and yet so different. Keep writing :D oh and if you have any free time could you go and read my new story Encounter? I would really want to know what you think about it. This Fool has new chapters too thanks and have a nice day. :D
raycel44 chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
i just noticed that you changed your summary. Dean could be gay? wow what a spolier . anyways, still rooting for Casey lol :D
AlreadyGone chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Haha! Bull crap! She totally likes him! (:

I find all of the petty arguments really amusing and really enjoy this.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »