Reviews for A Little Bit of Something
Renewed.Ransom chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
First off let me start by saying, I'm so glad I found this little story. And I'm really enjoying it, even though I sort of cheated right from the get go by reading this chapter first, but I did read chapter one before skipping, which counts!
Ha-ha, anyway. Your writing is spectacular and spot on. I love stories about military heroes, including romances. Jordan is a very captivating character and I'm going to go back and try to understand what has happened to Jordan and what went on with her kidnapper. Warrick sounds like a great character and has that ounce of protectiveness and stability that I found charmingly attractive. I just really hope everything works out in their relationship.
mylittleprincess chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
please finish this story.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Are you planning to finish this story? If not, I will remove it from my favorites. I liked the story and would like to know what your plans are for it. Thanks!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Lol, what the hell? She just forgave him...just like that?
Taylor chapter 27 . 6/26/2012
I dont know wat is taking you so long to update im beggin pleading groveling please this story seems like its almost done please finish it oh and some constructive criticism in a FEW stories you tend to rush the endin or try and skip past things and not fully explain things but still i love the stories none the less got a very creative mind *thumbs up*:)
Ceri Anne chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
So. I lied. I DID end up reading this... hey ho! I think this is a lot better written than a little bit of everything (although there is one thing that keeps grating on my nerves, you keep writing 'foreword' instead of 'forward' but that's just a little thing). I really really hope you update soon cause I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. P.S I can completely understand why Jordan doesn't want Warrick seeing her scars!
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 27 . 3/1/2012
Well, it was pretty good. Scratch that. IT WAS AWESOME. But then I do agree that if I were Jordan there would be no way that I would go back to Warrick, I mean I would "break up" with him to torture him a bit more. :) *Grins sadistically*

Warrick, come to visit me now! Lol

I wanna have his sweater now - the one that smells like him. Send it to me plz if you aren't going to visit!
witeaya chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
i was cleaning my alert list and i saw this story!

missing it would be an understatement when i was rereading parts of the story.

hoping you'll find it in yourself to continue with with the story.

pls?
Alixermixer chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
I really hope that you find you muse again and come back and finish this story for your faithful readers. I think that this break will be good for them to fix themselves and hopefully they will find themselves back together!
shopoholic06 chapter 27 . 2/18/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon :( this is one of my absolute fav story on fictionpress n it seriously makes me really sad that there isn't an ending yet :(
Lady R chapter 27 . 1/13/2012
Hi! This is not much of a review but a comment. I just so happened to check on the story and saw the last update as being 1/9/11. I got so excited that there was an update a few days ago. Then I realized we are no longer in 2011 but 2012! Boy was I disappointed. :( Oh well, even if it has been a year since the last update, I hope you haven't given up on this story.
InnerBeauty507 chapter 27 . 12/21/2011
i need more! It's been sooooo long! Update please!
witeaya chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
i miss the story.

looking forward to any update that u will grace us with :)
kiannalovesniall chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
Please finish this story! I hve been waiting flr the longest:) i love warick and jorda...
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 27 . 11/25/2011
So I was just going along perfectly fine, but then I had to stumble across your story. And you know what? I spent practically my whole Thanksgiving break reading this and the one before this. (Sorry for not reviewing the other story, I was just really anxious to read this.) So thank you SO much. I could have been out Black Friday shopping, but no. I spent my day with tears running down my face because of how terrible War and Jordan were doing.

This was so drama filled and suspenseful, I kept shifting in my seat and my brother kept looking at me like I was crazy.

You know what you need to do? Update this, write up a quick epilogue, anything, but you need to finish this off before I drive myself insane. So yeah, hopefully there will be a new chapter posted soon. Hint hint.
576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »