Reviews for Teacher Meets Student
Kate chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
OMG, I love this story so much c:

Do you a twitter or Facebook or something so I can stalk you? [:
One-Loving-Song chapter 22 . 11/9/2011
hey great chapter. Sorry this is so late. I hope to see more real soon, and hope you get get another chapter up soon. Would really love it.
Himari Kage-san Valera chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
I just read this whole thing. (I'm bored outta my mind .) It's not very realistic, like two older guys all over her and how they're relationship happened so fast, but yeah it'sa goodstory. (I have a problem making my stories moe realistic and possbilt too...but it's fiction x) There's quite a few grammatical errors and you repeat some sentences and you repeat some sentences (- like that.) Oterwise, it's a pretty good story.
One-Loving-Song chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
Hey, great chapter. Sorry you might have Asperger's. Cant wait till you post more by the way.

OLS
Unless-52 chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
Gosh, no matter how Adin is kinda nicer than before, I still hate him. I don't really hate anyone...Though he is just a character so, I guess I still don't really actually hate anyone...Wow, I got off topic.

I'm glad you updated! I didn't actually see any huge mistakes, or anything, so good job!

~Miyako
One-Loving-Song chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
nice chapter, can't wait for more. Its really starting to get good, though it has been good sence the beginning of the first chapter, hehe. Anyways great Job and hope to see a chapter soon.

O-L-S
Sara Isabel chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
You updated yay*happy dance*!

Please keep writing! :)
Lexy7432 chapter 19 . 3/6/2011
Plz plz update asap. I love this story, it's hilarious :D
One-Loving-Song chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
Great chapter, and I cant wait for you to post more. Hope you post fast!

O-L-S
Sara Isabel chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
Yay he's back lol good thing you updated I really wanted to see if he got out of jail! :) update soon please! :)
KK chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Okay... well, I found this story interesting until this chapter.

There is absolutely no way this is realistic. You don't just give a guy a BJ. She hadn't kissed him, there was no foreplay, I mean really. And a 12/13 year old would definitely not know what to do there. Just wrong and disgusting and I really think that you should come back and flesh it out a little bit. Maybe move the BJ to a later date.

The story was interesting. The concept was interesting, and you had a good touch with Mike (Always love the gay friends :3).

But overall it lacked in detail and plot. It seemed like you didn't put any time at all into it...
Neve chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Bravo, bravo, bravo!

The poll's a good thing, but I can't vote since I don't have an account in Fictionpress.

However, I can "vote" unofficially from here: Adin is hot!
Sara Isabel chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Its good can't wait for more! )
Shelly chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
Hello! This is Shelly again, the girl who said your 13 year old was thick Teehee, I am so happy that you started writing again! I had like a mini party when I discovered it! Maybe I should get a Fiction account so I can set this to alert! WO Kep writing!
Weird Girl 101 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Ok, so I'm just going to some straight out and say this: AMAZING STORY! You have a lot of things in the story that sound like my life. For example, my art teacher is a pervert, and he does most of the stuff that Mr. H does in the story, which is freaky. There's also the fact that you can't help but feel some sort of sexual fantasy about teachers like that (like in chapter 6). It's also weird because I'm thirteen, and I have a gay friend.

In fact, this story is so much like me, I'm freaked out.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »