Reviews for Galaxy of Stars
Poisoned Twinkles chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This gave me the shivers because for some stupid reason, I ended up singing it. Yes, it's weird, but I just think that this piece is definitely beautiful for how it's written. Its depth is just right for me to swim in.

anonpoo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010

I loved the entire thing, and how it gave off a sense of abandonment(?) and being forgotten about, which I was used to! The bits in italics at the end of every paragraph finished them and I liked those alot!

I really love how every paragraph had a natural pace to it and it start and ended with bold text which emphasized the entire effect!

Those hidden meanings were really well placed and I love how it would relate back to myths and symbols of childhood and separation.

It had a lot of things inside it, and it was really heavy! And although it had a really sad feel to it, it was really well written :3
steph's friend chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this reminds me of my sister. that's all i want to say...

great work on it though :)

you're a natural artist ;)
Isca chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
"She could sparkle like Eris if she wanted." Cheeky. I like it.

"Neptune-blue." Stunning description.
Sparking Charm chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really like this story. Very nice work. "You never cared for lost rabbits on the moon or small red balloons," this line is what I think came from your poem -moon/balloon-. It's a nice start for someone who, you say, doesn't rhyme... :) Keep it up.
literarycellofreak chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really like the allusions and images you constructed with this poem. Also, the paragraph form works for you! Keep up the good work.