Reviews for The Candy King
That One Dork Stacey chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
It's about time you updated lol :P I'm such a hypocrite : I haven't updated in over a month -.- But anywho great chapter! For some reason, when Quaid said 'I'd rather eat a frog' I laughed... I don't know why, but it was really funny. Maybe because I could picture her with an extemely blank face, saying that in a monotonous tone. Hmm.. Not sure.. But I can't wait to see her second wish! To see if it's the same as it had been in the original version.

Update soon!

For me? ;] lol

-Stace :]
Duckie's Day chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I love it! Please conitnue this story! :)
CaitlinEA chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Is that hurt boy real ... or is he a hollogram ?

Oh no! She just gave away one of her wishes !

Update soon !
L'Archange chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
*GASP* Can this be? Candy King has returned? Oh Rapture! Oh Joy! Yay! Thank you! I will be rereading this one :)
DefineVintage chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I stumbled upon this story and just be the summary, it sounds incredible :) Can't wait for the next update :)
Charlee Rayne chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
she should have kept the garlic
Aspiemor chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
So sorry! I forgot you updated! Holy water aroudn the neck. Antother way to void off vampires would be to have a dirty neck I think. Oh no her first wish! Three more to go and then...soul claiming time! Goodness I love this story.I would say how much my story sucks compared to yours but I won't since I don't want to turn this into a pity party.
SassyGrl chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
woo update
Cybernetic chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
-hugs her- Selfless wishes! The best kind of wishes eve-

...

Did Royce get those kids to beat that one? Cause that would be just mean, man. How can kids cause that much damage?
StarryNyx chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Ah. I've belonged to this website for merely a day and I have already found my newest addiction. I do believe that I am as hooked on this story as Quaid is hooked on sweets. This is incredible writing and very gripping. Her character is rather amusing to observe, and the others are as well. Royce, on the other hand...my goodness, I love him. He's fabulously written and I can't help but smirk every time he speaks. It's wonderful. I simply can't wait to figure out what happens to the characters next. Update soon? :)
Chris Rhyanne chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Yay! New chapter! I love all of the 'protection' she was carrying... Although I do wonder if any of it would effect him? Ah! Update soon!
Charlee Rayne chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
HAHAHA! You'll love it in the end!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
You know what's funny? I was eating red licorice as I read this. Speaking of which, if I was Quaid and wrapped up in a restraint of licorice, I'd tried to eat my way out lol

Can't wait til we get to the point where Royce starts to be a little less douche towards Quaid! :D

Next chapter, please!

-Stace :]
CaitlinEA chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Naw, poor Quaid.

Update soon...cant wait for more!
TheKatsPajamas chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Oh goodie, a rewrite! :D I wonder how this romance will turn out.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »