Reviews for Find Me in the Dark
Raha chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Really good! But I can't help thinking this might be more on the m-rated side...;P
ANYA Josephs chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
So I promised a long review.

Here it is.

AAAAH DOMINANT ELI MY OVARIES MELTED

Yeah, actually, that's pretty much it.

I mean, there are the things I told you on the phone already. And the obviously funny image of Eli jumping over the banister. And the fact that poor Travis cannot fucking catch a break with you lately, he keeps getting assaulted!

I love Eli's somewhat ineffective attempt at snuggling and comfort. He tries. He really does.

Travis, I hate to break it to you. You do like it rough.

Also, I feel like these two need to sit down at some point when they AREN'T both super horny and have a talk about their feelings and also maybe the idea of consent. A little bit.

I generally find dubious consent of this kind to be a MAJOR turn off but actually it was just hot. Maybe because I always knew Eli would stop? Maybe just because you're the best?

A little possessive. A little possessive. What would be a lot possessive, branding your name on his ass?

Also dirty talk. Also that happened. (add to the list of things anya is inappropriately aroused by: the phrase "good little whore")

i love the ending. it's super amusing.

love,

anya
yaoi8808 chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
YAY NEW CHAPTER! Finally something to bring me out of the depressing thing called "life with too much schoolwork" :)
plumblossom chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
I am so proud of Eli and his self-control.
devs chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
Late update forgiven! Excellent chapter! :)
dollop chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
I am just loving this story so far. You write really well and your characters are all so great! Can't wait to read more!
Anya chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
So I am anti-chapters with no Eli in them, obviously. But I really like this one. Kaitlin (is that her name? I minimized the window because parents) is really sweet and I like her a lot. She's an interesting character, and I always like your minor/supporting female characters. It's also nice that Brian turned out not to be as much of a cock as it originally seemed.

URINETOWN. THIS IS URINNNEETOOOWNNN.

I'm sinigng.

ANYWAY.

I really like Urinetown. I also really like this story. And you. And I really want more. More plot. More Eli.

More Dorothy. I miss hugging you. But thank you for updating!

Love,

Anya
devs chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Yay! I'm glad you updated, even if it was late. I really love your story!
peculi chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Augh, man, this story is so cute! :3 I love it!

I hope you continue it soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Caracol39 chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

I'm using up my 10,0 character limit with repetitive expressions of my current joy. Aren't you proud of me?

Well, anyway, this story is fantastic. Travtastic, to be more precise. I love musicals, and I love Bobby Strong. And Travis is a wonderful dork. So when we have Travis AND musicals AND Bobby Strong, it's like an explosion of pure SLDFJKSDHFLKSJDNFLJKSN.

I agree that Eli is amazing, but I would personally enjoy more of the musical right now. All we know about it so far is that the director casts people pretty well (judging by Caitlyns Hope-ish-ness). Maybe have a chapter set at rehearsal so they can sing some songs?

I would say that this is quite publishable, except for the fact that Presto is the only place deserving of its awesometude and Presto doesn't exist. And if it did, we would have issues with certain editors.

Oh, and this is from a different chapter, but I love the grape soda and pop rocks thing.

Sorry for my randomness. Please keep writing!
Anya chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
YOU. You know, I would be okay if this was the all shelly show, except I went back and reread the first chapter, and now I miss my scintillating Eli-rape.

You have no idea how hard it is to make myself type with dashes mid-NaNo. NONE.

Anyway, this is brilliant, and hilarious. I actually like Brian a lot, I think he's taking the whole 'another dude making out with my girlfriend onstage' thing pretty well. YAY URINETOWN.

"Oh, you know," Shelly says, faking nonchalance, "My best friend met a cursed rape monster and we're trying to cure him so he can be a regular rapist and my best friend's bad decision index will go down slightly."

Favorite line.

Also, librarians? Not that hard to corrupt.

And I love Shelly and Travis' total disgust.
pille-ip chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Hehe. It should be a quote of the day: I don't believe it. You've corrupted the librarian.
Anya chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
SECRET BOYFRIEND SLASH RAPIST I LOVE IT.

Um. Yay shelly. I am so okay wiht an entire chapter of Shelly. I absolutely love Shelly.

Also, Rex? Didn't expect to see him here.

And I love the last bit.

And you.
Little-Lisa-Lithium chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
This is really good. I want to read more.
Anya chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Can he eat Daniel, please please please?

On the subject of "please", I lvoe the "please don't leave" line. Yay for Eli being emotionally vulnerable! Poor baby. (And I like the idea of his sister, but I think the description MAY be a little overwritten. Just a little. It's a cool metaphor, and stuff, just... not something people would really say.)

IT'S GOOD WRITE MORE. YOU KNOW HOW AT THE TOP IT SAYS 'WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK?' DO THAT.