Reviews for The Teacher's Pet For The Month
Punslinger chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is a very moving story told with much feeling. You make readers feel Christine's hurt and anguish and help them understand how terrible it is for children to be bullied. While we feel sorry for her, we also admire her for working hard to be the best in her class.

I don't know how you manage to read and write with your blindness, but you should go over your stories carefully to catch mistakes, since you made several here. For example, in the first paragraph you spelled "think" as "thhink." And you wrote "except a peer" when you meant "accept a peer." In the last paragraph you changed from the past tense to the present tense by writing "My aunt comes in and greets Mr. Tater."

I am taking the trouble to call attention to your mistakes because you are a very smart girl and I think you could do better. Maybe you are so impatient to tell a story that your mind races ahead without noticing small details.

As for bullies-some of them are really frightened and unsure of themselves and they think if they act tough and cruel other kids will be afraid to pick on them.