Reviews for Views on The War On Islamic Rule
kake123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
You really need to brush up on your facts. Do you even know anything about Islam? Any educated person knows it is a religion of peace and equality amongst all its people. Islam completely forbids violence, terrorism, hatred and bloodshed of any sort. The bombers of 9/11 may have been muslim, but that doesn't mean Islam has ANYTHING in the slightest, to do with 9/11. Just because a muslim commits a crime, doesn't mean it's because Islam told him too. You know many christians have commited crimes as well. As for your founding fathers being christian? Well guess what, they had a lot of respect for Islam. Thomas Jefferson, for example, taught himself arabic out of his own copy of the Holy Qu'ran (which is the holy book for muslims, like the bible is for christians) and he also hosted the first Iftar (opening of a fast) at the White House, during Ramadan (a holy month for muslims, it's when they fast for a month).

I seriously hope you open you blind eyes one day and see the truth behind matters.
WarlordJEREK chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
You seem to be a bit confused about the difference between Islam and Islamic terrorism. Just because someone is of the Islamic faith doesn't mean they're terrorists. Muslims don't want to destroy the United States. There are terrorist organizations, such as Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, who want to destroy the United States and are of the Islamic faith, but that doesn't mean that the entire point of Islam is to destroy the U.S.A.

You also state that just because 9/11 happened under Conservative leadership that it's impossibe for the government to have comitted it. I'm not saying that the government did commit 9/11, but just because a Conservative who supposedly loved his country was President at the time of 9/11 doesn't mean that it couldn't have been caused by the government. I do believe that former President Bush isn't intelligent enough to plan and pull off such a conspiracy but it isn't hard to look the other way. I'm just saying that there is plenty of evidence that dissproves YOUR theory as well, whether it proves a conspiracy or not.

Also, it wouldn’t “weaken our nation” if we were to pull out of the war. Actually, it would make it stronger. Think of all the money that would be saved that could be put into other things, such as securing the border and to fund research for alternative energy sources that we wouldn’t have to go to war to get. And YES we did go to war because of oil and money and the greed of many people in our government, not because terrorists destroyed the Twin Towers. George W. Bush would’ve gone into the Middle East no matter what. That just made it so much more convenient for him, which is why many believe it to be a conspiracy theory.

Anyway, I probably haven’t changed your mind any, but those oare the reasons why I didn’t like this essay
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Of course it is ridiculous to think that the U.S. Government was responsible for the September 11, 2001 attacks on America. But the people who want to believe that because they hate George Bush cannot be convinced by facts and common sense.

As I've said before, you need more writing experience to overcome your problems with spelling, grammar and sentence structure. As you practice writing, proofreading and re-writing you will become better at putting your ideas into words. That will help you think more clearly, too.
Robert Orville Berkshire chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Three questions.

1: Did you take the time to proof-read this?

2: Does being on the political left automatically lead one to NOT hold "his country in fairly high esteem"?

3: What does this have to do with Islamic rule?

Your "essay" has a lot of typographical errors and general statements. It made me rage, a little bit.