Reviews for The Power of Destiny
bubublacz chapter 12 . 1/10
Ugghhh don't like tamara ugghh..
bubublacz chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh man oh man oh man! I'm liking this *chesire grin*
nrlyne13 chapter 18 . 1/2
Is Mateos mate Britney?
nrlyne13 chapter 9 . 1/1
YES! Please do a Kato/ Tamara POV. Perhaps a short Mateo/ his mate...
Prodigee123 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely hate tamara
Prodigee123 chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
good
Prodigee123 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
dont really care for tamara
AdooreKhwab chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
Yayyy! It finally over! So glad that everything pieced together just fine. You did a good job. In the last few chapters, you displayed the tendacy of using "you're" instead of "your". Please fix that and the other mistakes when you have time :) I think your story is quite publisher-worthy. You never told us what happened to Sebastian? Remember how he was talking weirdly to Shayla? I thought you were going to follow-up on that. What happened? And how can Mateo just call off the bethrotal like that? I felt that was anti-climatic. I was expecting more of dealing with the technicalities of what the Fairy Queen had declared. What happened to Madeleine?
ChrnoDude chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Hmm, I have never read a dragon story, usually all I find is wolves. This seems pretty promising though.
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
LOVED THE CHAPTER and I would MOST DEFINITELY READ the other story in the other two's perspective-I just CANNOT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF YOUR WRITING AND YOUR STORIES-THEY DEEPLY TOUCH MY HEART!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
OH BLOODY HELL-AMAZING CHAPTER and EXCEPTIONAL WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I have LOVED all the chapters myself Des and think you are doing a GREAT JOB! I LOVE how Lucian's dragon keeps saying 'MINE'-it makes me SMILE!
bettyboop1124 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Oh no! They can't die!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
YOU ARE EXCEPTIONAL at telling a story and the writing is AMAZING! I cannot get enough!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
SHOOT ME-STAB ME-PLEASE JUST KILL ME-what else can go so wrong for Shayla? LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »