Reviews for Murder, Lies, Statutory Rape, and Madison Rose
H. Earthserpent chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
:D hey this is awesome. when you updating?
CrimsonQuill07 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Very interesting start of a story. From the Updated date I assume its been abandoned. Still, the writing is great and if it is ever picked back up again I will be following it.
Crazy Amazing chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I'm heartbroken. I was so confused when I couldn't find the "next" button. Please continue this story!
Mochamaker chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I really like this story. Please finish it! :)
Your local anti-hero chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I really like this story! And I also love how one of the main characters is a psychologist xD (cause I want to be one too!) Anyways Update soon!
Hunter chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Yes! Glad to see you're continuing this story, I really like how it's developing. The contrast between Dr. Bennet's journal entries and Madison's trial is a pretty neat way of playing things out, it'll be fun to see where you go with it.
berndi chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Hailey's kind of awesome :D

And I love that Madison isn't the stereotypical masculine lesbian misfit. That she wears leopard print shoes :P
Hunter chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Such a wonderful beginning! This story has so much potential already, I can't wait to see where you take it.
Sunny Bites chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I really love this story :) pulled me in already. Please update soon...
Gerwish chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
This is a pretty good story. I really like Madison so far.

Eager to read more.
sneekie chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I've missed reading your stories and I know I'm so going to love this one. I love the name Madison. I'll keep watching out
berndi chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Damn, I'm hooked.

Nicely written, really. You're letting the story unravel slowly, and you can tell you watch a lot of law shows, lol. It sounds very authentic :)