Reviews for Dilemmas of a Class Clown
Sofie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This has been bugging me since the first time I read this story: do you watch How I met Your Mother? I distinctly remember that there was one episode in season 2 where Barney did the whole "Tell People what?" thing. Maybe this occurence is more common than I thought, or maybe you watch the show too. Either way, all the "tell People what?"s in my head when read in Neil Patrick Harris' voice, and it was HILARIOUS.

Yeah, and I love the story. It is sweet...
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
lol they are so random, i love em! feel kinda bad 4 deans lil bro though, but he sounds pretty cuteD. anyway i love this, its awesome.
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
OomiGod.

I remembering reading this story a long's time ago!

And I remember liking it!

and I still like it!

AND I remember just me misreading David Guetta for David Archuleta...and looking for some song that had to do with getting over someone and I think there's one by Archuleta, too but heh, whatever.

See ya'
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
The humor was genius, really great. I was laughing so hard and it was very consistent. Loved the characters too, they're all quirky in their own way. Very amusing and enjoyable, the laser tag scene kicked butt! Well done!
Stella8Bella chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Arianna reminded me of my best friend

who's name happens to be Arianna. xD

Anyways,

awesome story!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I totally realize that it was Gettin' Over You by David Guetta by the time Harriet started singing it haha.

And I have a feeling I would do that too, I mean when I'm around the person, run the other way. And I would have felt completely hurt too if anyone told me anything like that. But I do like how he ended it. And I like how you connected parts of the beginning of the story to the end.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
castiel89 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was so utterly cute! I think you did a great job on the oneshot! And now I have the urge to play laser tag! Lol.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
They're adorable alright!XD
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
what a great way to end the story...just happy that they are together...ari is such a hilarious girl..that was good..can't believe that it is a one shot..nice job...i like it...hope to see more this in the future...
lraezolts chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved it! Thank you for having that song's name I almost put my head through a wall trying to figure out what it was.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aw that was cute. And funny. ]

And laser tag is awesome. I'm not the best at it or anything, but it's definitely a lot of fun.

Oh, and I love the Sound of Music! I smiled when I saw that reference in there.
Essie Bessie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
different... and cute!
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
what a cute story! ill go read your other stuff now :)
Curly96 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I love it! It's so good!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I think it was cute-I was smiling throughout the whole thing so that kind of gives away how funny (in a good way) this was ] Thanks for posting!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »