Reviews for A Child's Prayer
princess T.I25 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
that's a very good poem! :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I liked the piece because it was really sweet. I thought you captured the tone of a child and what would be on a child's mind really well. The only thing is a lot of the rhymes seemed really forced, especially the part about the brother making her mad and the sheep/sleep at the end.

Again thanks for the reviews!
Needa S chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very cute. Awesome job as well. Write on and thanks for the kind review. God Bless.
seredemia chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hehe. I loved this. As always, I think you managed to successfully write like a child. I love how this jsut has that upbeat, naive mood to it. I also like how the child prayed for cute things like her teddy bear and her toys. That was just adorable...
Dave500 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow, how did you find my poem, thank you. Your poem is very nice also, in fact i think it's better than mine.

It had been so long since i'd been on FP that it took me a couple minutes to remember my password (I had changed them all except this one) Anyway, good luck to you and keep writing
The Jab chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow, that sounded like a legit prayer. Haha, it's got a really solid rhyme scheme. It was pretty cute too. I'm not someone who should really be judging poetry, but whateverr. Ha, it was good though :) I don't know how anyone could put down an adorable little blurb like this though.

- From Fight for the Freebie -
K.O'Connor chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Cute! Touching & Beautiful poem ) Keep writing!
JaffaFoose chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aw... to infinity, and beyond.

This was absolutely adorable. I was grinning goofily through the entire thing. It reminds me of a kid I know, so much so that I was pictures him kneeling by his bed and saying this to God. I think we all know a precious little child who we could picture saying this. You capture the essence of childlike innocence BEAUTIFULLY.

Seriously, I can’t think of anything to complain about. You did a great job keeping your version in line with the first two lines of the real version.

I basically just loved this.