Reviews for Just One Little Scar
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Well. . . The only family I have is my older brother and he is very abusive, I don't think he'd miss me.

So who-oh nevermind, I'm getting into my own problems.
Dr-Pepper-2008 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That is so sad! This is the only poem that has ever made me cry. Its horable how people hurt themselves! Keep Writing!
Nobody chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
...That poem held so much depth and meaning, and guess what. I was just thinking the same thing, battling with myself whether or not to slide the blade across my wrist, challenging life and death. Putting it all on the line for "Just One Little Scar" as you said...this poem has been very helpful, thank you for writing it.
Frozen Sparks of Joy chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
that was deep.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I think what I love best about this poem is that it's not just about one person hurting; it deals with the after effects on everyone else... so many people don't do anything in writing to even -try- to discourage people from doing this stuff.. so, thank you for doin' that
BooYahhhhakalfjike chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Now I see why all my friends keep telling me not to cut! Thank you, for writing this. You're brilliant. I'm going to really strive harder to stop cutting. Life sucks, but never give up!
Melissa
little red line chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Wish I could've read this just a little bit sooner and youre right,It can go to deep.I hope your story reaches alot of it up.
myself chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
if only it were so easy
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
kayley, the more i read your stuff the more respect i have for you. not only is this very well done and inspirational, it about a touchy subject that view approach correctly. Wicked nice job. Keep it up .
ElvenRanger chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Oh.

That's sad.

Pretty though.

Nice poem.
minty fresh socks chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Baaah. . . that's sad. I won't go into my views on cutting, but. . . sad.
SupernaturalAngel chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
its wonderful. im not a cutter, or very angsty but i try my best to understand others reasons for doing such things. the closest i come to cuttin is when my best friend was on drugs (he unfortunately still is) and i wanted to make my body reflect the exact same pain i was feeling. I stheat why cutters cut?

ididnt have the guts to cut and im glad. i only dug my nails into my wrists and savored the mild is a very tragic and interesting topic
d21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Great poem. Depressing, but really, really great.
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
wow. i love it! _ you're such a good writer! this poem is kinda sad. it almost sounds like the way used to be. that's really depressing.
Ryu Sakana chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Nice. I'm guessing from your stories that you're one of those inwardly pained girls whom everyone else thinks is perfect. -)