Reviews for Bring in the Prince!
TokidokiLover chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND NOW SHIRO THINKS HE'S GAY XD
TokidokiLover chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND NOW TAKUMI KNOWS THAT SHE'S A GIRL XD
TokidokiLover chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Well that was unexpected!
ikeepitprivate chapter 30 . 1/3/2011
Aw, what a wonderful story! This is defiantly one of my faves.

Call me weird but I wouldn't have minded if Kiku ended up with Hayate. He's just so cute!
Ipi Rayan chapter 30 . 8/22/2010
wow!

pretty awesome story!

not sure about the love doctor thing at the end but overall it was great!
pandalovely030 chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
That was wonderful imagine-chan! apologies about my absence lately. fortunately i had the time to catch up on your story and it ended splendidlly! thank you for a great story 030
monsterbunny chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
Kya thank goodness Hayate didn't change his moƩ personality At least there was a happy ending :3 eh wait, wat about hayate's ending D: Nah, don't worry about it XD

Claps to you! Finished another good story TT-TT too bad tinierme is down for a few hours so i can't really go on TTTT

keep it up... oh wait it's already over so why am i saying that XD good job!
monsterbunny chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
D: No Hayate changed personalities... uh... i think the accident changed his personality D:

sorry i wasn't able to review sooner... its just dat im addicted to 'tinierme' and 'yu-gi-oh: the abridge series' XD

T-T just as usual another end to a story... but it has to happen some day! can't wait to read the last chapter
Imena Tanaka chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
it was wonderful :) btw, arent her friends going to "kill" her now? LOL x3 anyway beautiful story and i might read match next when i get the time! haha busy writing my own story. It isn't that good , but i'm still going to work on it :)
chocovic-chu chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
uwa, finally hayatesama's shy smile came back! yes, kobato personally agrees w/kiku, hayatesama looked so cute when he smiled shyly

yeah, nice ending!

kobato will do miss hayatesama from next on, TnT

for imaginechan, hontou ni arigatou has created a chara like hayatesama! he's kobato's fave guy after the twins and zerocchi good job! bd
angellover254 chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
awesome ending...i felt bad 4 hayate...but i wanted kiku to be with shiro way more...I am so glad they had a happy ending at the end...never thought tht they will end up together at the beginning of the story but i am happy tht they did...thxs so much 4 writing this story it was great n cant wait to read ur other story as well.
MissNightOwl chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
I love love LOVE!this chapter! And this whole entire story was AMAZING! I am such a Fan!I hope you will continue making all these wonderful stories!
Kai Touka chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
*sob, sob* it truly is...is good ending...i like good endings...THIS IS GOOD.!.!.! XD it almost made me cry T.T...thanks for the story, it was good, really good T.T... dont mind to read and review Ancient Chronicles? T.T
Imena Tanaka chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
aww what happened to cute innocent hayate :'( its not fair... and wow its over so soon? :O wows... *sniff* whats ur next story? :)
chocovic-chu chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
no! no! no!

the lovely shy hayatesama that vic always loves the most dissappeared! NO WAY!

kobato knows he liked kikuchan but he didn't need act that way to get kikuchan's heart cuz it's useless, it would hurt him only! TnT
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »