Reviews for Hey Everyone Look
Ash chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
its like an ashlee simpson song
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I find this one really funny.
prayers for rain chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I like this poem so much...I don't know what to say, I'm sort of speechless.. Great poem, really well written.
frostany chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This could really be a song, I like you're phrasing, the choice of the words, "hey everyone look", it really catches your attention. I also like the line "hey everyone look, I just took my own life." The words have a stinging truth, like a slap in the face.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That...is a very deep poem.. I always meant to go through your stuff at FP, but I only -just- got around to it, but I have no school tomorrow so I figured I could get away with doing nothing today (just like yesterday -_-') but yeah.. That's one of those poems I look at and think "damn, that's really how it is"
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Unheard-Screams chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
the shadow behind the person. very intellectual. read my poems? they are about the same thing.
ginnygal189 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
omg this is like my life story, well except that she sucessfully took away her own life, but good poem anyway
Faith Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Yeah I know what its like..gotta always be everyone's best cuz they fucked up so you can't. Everything's piled on you until you can't take it and start looking for ways out...Great story..though it'd be a better song..
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
You've totally captivated how I feel everyday of my life...except I'm not really seen as perfect, people just always tell me how good i have it...again, very nice job. you're good at rhyming and giving your poems a certain rhythm.
Kobrah Skibyte chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Really kewl poem.

Its deep

I like it.

/-Kobrah-\
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow... deep stuff. I like.
coldslit chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
sounds like a song kno tons who can relate
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
heh heh, this sounds like the way i used to be! great peom. _
Ryu Sakana chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
This reminds me of a girl I know. -)