Reviews for Just Passing Through
meowmie chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Flippin' awesome!
Mercyette chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is a review for the Review Game's Review Marathon. Check us out; there's a link in my profile!

I especially like the twist you put in this story. Any reader (or avid horror flick watcher) knows never to hitchhike and when I first started reading, that's what I expected - the guy to kill him. But I never expected the way he would. Nice work!

I would have liked to know a little more about this mysterious man, though. What drove him to suicide - and murder? I think if you provided readers with those details, you could really tell a strong story.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Great plot, suspenseful stuff.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
whoa!

he wanted to commit suicide and picked another driver so that he can die with him? that's freaky!

but kudos, a nice twist on the original story
yWrite chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
The driver was suicidal.
cmspencerfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Honestly I didnt get what did the driver want? like your writting though I have you on author alert just want to know what he wanted
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice story .
JaffaFoose chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
A pretty good little story. I did find myself getting caught in the suspense as it moved forward, but to be honest, the writing itself wasn’t all that impressive to me. Most of the time it was fine, but there were a few spots with awkward lines that just could have been written better. Plus I don’t think Michael behaved very realistically. Don’t know about you, but whether I need a ride or not, I do not jump into the car with a stranger QUITE that quickly, at least not without asking a couple questions first.

But overall it was an enjoyable read.