Reviews for Time's Sacrifice
The Infinity chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Okay.

This whole time I've been thinking Jace is Tristan reincarnated. So Imma stick with that idea so I don't get super mad at Steven.

Because he belongs with Jace.

Btdubs, amazing story you've got here.
Sae Ayameko chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
You could download . It's almost like Microsoft office. I use it, pretty great. I wish I could give you some suggestions, but I don't have any. Sorry, I don't know what advice to give. .; I'll still be here waiting like always. Something will come to you.
baratlaut chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
thank you so much for the continues :)
Sae Ayameko chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Awe so sad, I wish everyone could be happy. Things are starting to make better sense...At least I'm finally starting to understand. But what's going to happen now? Will things get better or will there be a bittersweet ending?
Sae Ayameko chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Yay! A new chapter! Finally. Things are starting to heat up but I'm still not certain what connection Jace and Tristan have but I hope in the end both parties will be wasn't someone I was expecting. He brought a new twist into the story but also an excitement. What's going to happen to Tristan? Oh the questions! This was a pretty good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
blackmoondaze chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Why was Tristan dressed as a girl when they first met? I got a little confused at first.

I now know what the mark does! Hehehe! It seems like a cool power, but Tristan is just locked away because of it. I guess I understand the reasoning behind it, but it's still sucks for the guy.

I don't think I would ever want to time travel if it's going to be that painful... . Oh! And Steven is freakishly smart if he can build a time travel machine at 20! I probably can't even build a robot out of legos and I'm 18, as sad as that is lol

I wonder if Tristan is the guy Steven is going to save from death. I also wonder if Steven will eventually forget about going back home to Jace and stay in that time period.

So many questions! Brilliant work Fadded!
blackmoondaze chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
First reaction: What's the mark? Don't leave me in the dark! O.O

Second reaction: Who doesn't want their kid? Shame on you parents! (

Third reaction: Awe Jace and Steven are so cute! .

Fourth reaction: I have a really bad feeling about this... .

Fifth reaction: You better come back Steven!

I was right! If your poems are good then that must mean that your stories are too! You have me hooked, darn you! Brilliant as always!

I would write more, but I gotta find out what happens next lol
Sae Ayameko chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Oh poor Tristan! Well...At least he's still alive, hopefully he'll stay that way. Oh and um I noticed you called Steven Stephan twice towards the end. It didn't confuse me though because they sound almost the same. Anywho, I look forward to the next chapter. I really hope Tristan will be happy to see Steven.

PS That old lady creeps me out. ;
mousegirl05 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I. Love. Jace.
mousegirl05 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
You already know what I think of this chapter, but I had to RAVE about it here, too! Awesome. Amazing. Fun. Exciting. Intriguing. Love the new character! Excellent with the ceremony and the parade to get there. Fabulous with the horses and the fire! 100 awesome-points just for you to hang on your refrigerator (did I spell that right?). Gah. I don't think that I get this unbelievably silly with most people. XD CHERRSS!
Sae Ayameko chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Ah! Did you have to stop it right there? It was getting to the good part! I need to know what happens. Will Steven save Tristian? What will happen if he does? Is Jace and Tristian connected some how? And what will happen when Steven pops back up? I need to know! I look forward to the next chapter.
Sae Ayameko chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Wow very good! I was wondering when the new caretaker was going to show up and I'm curious about how Tristian persuaded his mother. It's hard to chose, between Jace and Tristian I mean. I want Steven with Tristian but I want him with Jace too! The story is really getting good and I need to know what happens! Lots of questions like, how is the new caretaker like and stuff? I need to know. I look forward to the next chapter!
pille-ip chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Really really unique and interesting. Do write a lot more!
mousegirl05 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Oh! Poor Tristan. I'm in total hate with his family right now. I don't care if they are trying to keep him pure... hitting him and yelling at him and treating him like he's scum is just plain abuse. Gr. Just plain old poo-bags.

It was nice that steven would help with the sick kid. Altogether now: 'Aw.w.w.w.w.w.!'

I'm kinda hoping that Steven CAN take Tristan with him. After all, that kid needs to get OUT of that place. And I'm not usually one for messing with purity and decrees and stuff. Loopholes are usually better, but this needs to get blown straight out of the water.

BTW him in the window with the sun and the sky (prior to family arrival) was just all kinds of awesome. The description was great, the imagry worked, it flowed, was believable and just plain sweet. It was great and made me smile. Good for Tristan! I hope he gets to actually FLY at some point (metaphorically or otherwise) _ Cheers!
xoxlizzie chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Excellent story so far! Update quickly, I can't wait to read more!