Reviews for Flyboys
SoKowaii chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Gah, Sorry it took so long to review chapter two! Anyway, let me just say I loved how Alex replied "Yeah, I do think I'm better then you!" Haha, you're right! He's got to be better then those punks if he is an angle after all, I thought it was nice of him to help the boy though, even if he would be met with 'accusing eyes' I feel like Alex really is good behind that 'rebellious' state of mind. I like this story quite a bit and hope to see more, (I know I already said that.. haha) Anyway, great job with chapter 2!
SoKowaii chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I like the Demon Angle Contrast! That's pretty interesting and it leaves it to be completely versatile as well as exciting. I'd really like to see more of this tory and I honestly like alex This looks like it's going to be a very great start to a very amazing story. Hopefully you'll update soon :P I'd like to see more of your story!
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
hey 1st review

you're going to be the death of me someday.

-somebody's been reading twilight is it me or are alot of stories having this death of me stuff in 'em regularly now

so an angel is being called an asshole dont tell me he's the popular jock i dont give a shit person?

now tell me