Reviews for The World in Play: Chapter 6: Consequences
Lily Alder chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
So do we ever find out more about the 'being' with the bell?
LKH-Author chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
'Your verbs (specifically verbs that describe someone talking) are really awkward. A lot of "saids" specifically. Not enough plot to keep me hooked. It kind of hurt my head to read past the first few paragraphs, actually.' -I'm not sure what you mean. Why is 'said' awkward?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
GuestIV chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
buxom
summersidefolly chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
What exactly is a right-hand-vampire? Is it an adaption of 'right-hand-man' or is this vampire right-handed opposed to left-handed? Or is this vampire just standing on the right-hand side of the author?
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Author's Notes:

Yes, I know Jason is from Greek myth. However, one of the translators putting the Hebrew/Christian Bible into English from the Greek used Jason instead of just transliterating the Greek transliteration of the original Hebrew name, which might have been Jesus or Joshua.

Lynn.
marceline the vampire queen chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I am reviewing all your stories like a nice person, so if you want you can review mine. Not being pushy or anything. Anyway, more of these stories. You have a definite talent there.
marceline the vampire queen chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hm, you actually can write quite well when you're not lecturing about grammar. Your dialogue is very professional, keep it up.