Reviews for Soon to be stories!
PurplePony chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You have no idea how long it took me to find this story again. But I'm very disappointed that you took it down. I really liked it. The new version on fanfiction is good too, but I really liked the other version...
Kittyb78 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Killian is so creepy.
KittyB78 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
This is a delightful story. You characterization is excellent. Your world building is superb and the action is nicely paced. I look forward to reading more soon XD
to be someone else chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
intersting... :) I like it. Especially Lucifer, he's a nice character. nice as in sexy and hot and violent.
A.T. Smithson chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair when Sarah spilled the "Lucy" secret. This just keeps getting better!
A.T. Smithson chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Teehee! I love it when Killian gets pissed off. It's like he thinks he's god's gift to women.
A.T. Smithson chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
I had a feeling I wouldn't like Sarah... Now she's in trouble.
A.T. Smithson chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Damn she's good. I am more then a little annoyed at Sarah though. If she'd have listened to Rory, she wouldn't be getting hurt. *Sigh.*
A.T. Smithson chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I do think i am fallin in love with Lance. He's fantastic. I like him better than I do Rory, actually. I feel quite terrible.
A.T. Smithson chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I really, really really don't like Killian. :/ But they remind me of these characters from an anime show I watch all the time. Hehehehehehehehehe!
A.T. Smithson chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Oh NOES! I'm in fear. What's going to happen? Next chapter... must.. read.. next... chapter!
A.T. Smithson chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I have to say, I was a little hesitant when I saw the genre and the rating, but I really like this. It has sort of an elegant insanity to it at the beginning, a bit like Edgar Allen Poe, and then it gets better from there.

((sorry I didn't review earlier. I hadn't been on until today.))
JuniperRhose chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Ut oh, looks like she's gonna get in trouble!

A few things to watch out for, but the only one I can remember at the moment is that the first sentence of the last paragraph is a little confusing. I feel like it happened earlier too, but I can't remember where.

Great, as always. :)
JuniperRhose chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Good two chapters. :) I think Chapter 8 was especially well done in how you managed to convey the sense of "wrongness" even though everything else is already wrong. If that makes sense. Lol.

Anyway, there were a few grammatical errors, but overall, very well done. :)
BrynnFire-Kuro-Love chapter 2 . 7/12/2010