Reviews for Payback
msillegality chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Um. Wow. I have to say, the use of my name made me do a doubletake. :)

It seemed kinda choppy and it jumped around. You could e explained the whole car crash think a tad more. The ending was weird, too. idk how, but it was.

Don't eat me for this! :o
ZyggyGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
The pacing was a little hard to follow, and you refer to Bailey as having black hair in two sentences and brown hair in all the others.

Anyway, this was an interesting concept. I like the idea of showing what happens when a slightly vengeful girl is given one last day.
Fleur-de-lis Evans chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow this was certainly a great story. It was engaging and it has a powerful affect on emotions. It's sad with a bittersweet feeling to it.

- awesome job
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hey,

This was a good story! It had a few mistakes in it, but nothing that big or major. Possibly looking over it again would eliminate this. It was a really interesting concept, and you got the idea of the person 'coming back to life' aka the 'force' quite well. This was a really good piece, congratulations :)

ranDUMM
Dextra chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like your use of descriptions. They make the picture very clear and understandable. I loved the ending! :D
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hiya !

This was really good! There were some minor spelling mistakes in the beginning, but that aside, I really liked it!

Mandi