Reviews for The Dark Of Night
Naephrowyn chapter 50 . 12/3/2010
wow.. lots of new info. Aww so no baby... I hope Giselle survives whatever is coming up. Crossing my fingers for a god ending T_T

I like how Giselle is influencing Phyxdiira and T'risstyrrs to contemplate her human beliefs and her human customs[cough*kissing]

The goddess is soo evill... I thought she would be helping Giselle D:

Thanks for updating! Exciting chapter and lots of stuff has come out of the dark!
HowlingWolf chapter 50 . 12/3/2010
Great chapter!
Mkirk chapter 49 . 11/30/2010
Wow I wasn't expecting that.
Naephrowyn chapter 49 . 11/30/2010
WOAH pregnant! That's a .. big surprise... that makes everything pretty interesting now! New questions and more possibilities _ and wow, Diddric's character at the end is nicely written. Good riddance and finally Raevid and Giselle have reconciledd!

Thanks for updating so fast.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mak Hertz chapter 49 . 11/30/2010
Well I'm beyond glad to have Diddric out of the picture finally. And I'm glad he revealed that Giselle was already pregnant. I had feared you were going to have Diddric impregnate her and then have something horrible happen in that respect... so I'm glad Raevid's already taken care of that. :) But good for her for saving Raevid, what a twist since he's always the one taking care of her. I really like how at the end their group all pulled together and it ended with familiarity. Still a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work!
Naephrowyn chapter 48 . 11/27/2010
That was quite confusing.. Did Giselle just communicate with Leiah-Latok? and Why is everyone avoiding her.. did she somehow become.. dangerous? and now i feel like Giselle is blind to something that Diddric is doing. And why the show?.. Seems so embarrassing to argue like that in front of an audience D:

oh dear oh dear sighs. Hope some problems are solved next chapter.

Thnx for updating!
leehorne chapter 46 . 11/19/2010
Very suspenseful! I admit, I'm kind of glad that Diddric has left, he's super creepy and way too weak minded for Giselle. Plus, he's trying to get her pregnant. Ick. I do hope that she and Raevid work it out, I get why she's upset with him but really, she's kind of being a passive aggressive bitch to him too. I'm interested to see what happens next, I'm sure you'll make the lich all kinds of gross but I kind of wish you wouldn't, that's too typical. Did they leave her all alone? That's pretty stupid, and out of character, for Raevid. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying this story!
Naephrowyn chapter 46 . 11/19/2010
Oh man... this is going to be nasty and maybe really gross :O Raevid better protect her! Talk about suspense and worry and that foreboding feeling

Can't wait to see what happens T_T

Thanks for updating!
Naephrowyn chapter 45 . 11/16/2010
So ominous! I'm pretty sure Diddric is up to something! And gah Giselle! D: o wells its sort of Raevid's fault I guess. But Giselle really really shouldn't be so whatever with Diddric :O The ending is soo mysterious; I wanna know what happens soo bad!

Thanks for updating!
Naephrowyn chapter 44 . 11/12/2010
Uh oh.. is this like Cinderella or something.. like poisened APPLES? GAh o[]o hahaha jk interesting chapter.. Banth is such a supportive friend! and so cute! Raevid can go shove it D: soo rude... even though he's a drow he really needs to work out those social issues of his... Update soon! _ V
Hurry-Up-And-Save-Me chapter 43 . 11/12/2010
Oh My God! It seemd like forever when I finally managed to finish reading this chapter... Not because it was long (which wasn't) but because everytime I managed to sit and start reading someone, somehow always came up to me, OUT OF NOWHERE, to ask for something... urgh, it was absolutely frustrating... Anyway, I think I'm starting fall for Banth .
Ashlys chapter 43 . 11/9/2010
I'm really enjoying this journey through the Underdark. It's a struggle to find quality fics involving Drow. I find their culture fascinating.

By the way, Banth is adorable.
Naephrowyn chapter 43 . 11/8/2010
Aww man totally sympathize with Giselle D: Banth is so supportive Raevid needs to chill(or warm up he's soo damn cold :{ )! But he does have a point, this Diddric might be dangerous. Raevid and Giselle were making so much progress before :O

Can't wait for the next chappie! It's going to get epic! Great chapter _ Keep up the awesome work!
Ashlys chapter 42 . 11/7/2010
This story is impressive. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews.
Hurry-Up-And-Save-Me chapter 42 . 11/7/2010
What the hell is wrong with Raevid? He's making me mad! I mean, COME ON! It's only fair that Giselle knows what is predestinate for her! And why is Raevid so stubborn even when he knows she's right? oh my...

BTW: I like this new chapter I'm looking forward for the next update ;)

xoxo, Hurry