Reviews for Innocence Lost
DarkestOfNights chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Dear girl is not getting a break, oh well at least Nick is all manly hotness... now for my real comment. You'd think that they would be able to stop this guy with all the carnage he's causing, warrant for arrest something like that? Anyways makes me think of that movie Cobra...Silvester Stallone is sooo hot in that movie. Why do I feel like Matt is being a little too care free, I hope he's not the traitor. Hope all is well and that you can update soon sweetie.
renegade01 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
mate love your story as always. i read it again from the beginning. can't wait for more ;)
mommaduckjudy chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Another action packed chapter to make me cry out, "MORE, MORE,

MORE!" This is SO good, everything that makes for great entertainment AND it is very well written. It is something I would pay money to read! Carry on, my friend! Well done.
renegade01 chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
Great story. I like the action and Toby and Jack make me grin. ;)
DarkestOfNights chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
I'm loving the way you write them, so far they're very lovable characters to read, funny as all hell too. Bet he wont be able to control himself so well when it's just them together and stuff in a hotel room, and seeing the effect he's got on her she wont be fairing much better in that department either. Hope you update soon! _
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
Haha I love this fic! Hilarious stuff, very well written, I love both of their personalities.

You really should keep posting, because I'll keep reading! :) I can't wait to see how you develop the plot etc and how you bring in the drugs gang again.

My only con-crit would be to watch out for overly long paragraphs/sentences - a couple of them are a bit long to entirely "make sense" as it were. But that's it really!

Update soon, because it has been MONTHS! :)
Smartgirl94 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
This is really good. Please update soon :D
Mommaduckjudy chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
All I have to say is MORE, PLEASE! I love this story and eagerly await what is to happen next. Glad they took Kate to the hospital-was wondering how she was doing! Anyway, thank you for the Labor Day weekend gift. Very much enjoyed.
browneyes33 chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
hes such a jerk to her. i wish he was even somewhat nice
Mommaduckjudy chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Yes, I do want to continue reading this story. It is just getting "good!" I hope you can pick up some more readers. I had read all the previous chapters and left reviews so I was up to date. Guess I never signed up so no wonder I wasn't receiving alerts. Now I am "all set." You know how much I like all of your stories and this one is no exception. I sincerely hope you will continue writing it. Anxious to see what happens next. So on with the "show!" (Please.)
Mommaduckjudy chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
This is a story well worth waiting for! I am totally amazed at the way you get into both main character's heads and for the most color-ful way you express their thoughts. I do hope you will continue to write this one, and I for one, will wait for as long as it takes. Hope things at home improve for you, and not just so you will finish this story! Well done!
Mommaduckjudy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This story is good-I think it is VERY good. I love the way you get into the heads of your characters with such a variety of emotions. Can't wait until the next chapter! Hope you are in a "writing" mode,

and that's just me being impatient.
ita-chan01 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
:D cant wait till the real action starts
Christopher Robin chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Haha, how bad is he going to feel when he finds out he hit a girl! I hope you continue!
ita-chan01 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010